~ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚: 𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙀𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙚 ~

Beginne am Anfang

"Ast, we just finished setting everything up for the bachelor party. You coming down?" Diego inquired. "Just a second!" Astrid promised. She handed Lila the dress as she offered to take it to Astrid's room. Luther and Astrid went downstairs to the bar where the karaoke machine was set up on a mini stage, along with several microphones, enough for all the Hargreeves that gathered. "Ah! There she is!" Klaus grinned as he took a sip from his glass of liquor. "I hope you like everything, considering this is last minute," Five said as Astrid walked to the bar. "Chet gave us free rein for this party," Luther mentioned.

Astrid grinned as she made herself a rum and coke, claiming that that was very nice of Chet. "Well then, who's gonna go first?" She looked to her brothers, excited to get this party started. "I'll go!" Luther volunteered, quickly flipping through the booklet of CDs and songs until he found the song he really liked. Now, the Hargreeves brothers were no sopranos by any means, but the fact that they were all having fun after spending the last two weeks arguing and dealing with their own problems was a nice change of pace.

As Astrid sipped on her drink, encouraging her big brother to go on, she couldn't help but overhear some of their brother's conversations. "Hey, Trid. Quick question, why didn't you ever tell me?" Klaus pouted. "Tell you about what?" Astrid quirked a brow. "You know what I mean. We could've crushed over the hot guys and girls together!" The junkie continued his pouting. "I'm sorry, I didn't know how to tell you guys," Astrid apologized.

"Bah, it's fine! I've got some questions though, if you don't mind spilling the tea," He poured himself another glass as he turned back to the blonde. "When did you... start getting the bi tendencies?" He asked. "Yeah, I'm quite curious myself," Five looked over his shoulder. Astrid chuckled lightly as she explained to them that fateful night at 19. "By then, Diego left then Viktor. Klaus, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Dad kick you out around that time?"

"He might've, but I don't remember. I was probably higher than a kite," Klaus laughed. The guys and Astrid's laughter echoed as the karaoke music played in the background. "But anyways, we support you and Sloane," Klaus patted her shoulder. "Truly happy for you, Triddy," Five slightly smiled. "You still alive there, Diego?" Astrid looked to the farthest end of the room, where Diego was quietly smoking a cigar. "Can't believe you're one of the first to get hitched," Diego muttered. "I can! I remember catching her in the playroom marrying the Barbie's in like third grade," Astrid buried her head in her free hand, shaking it with embarrassment. "I forgot all about that..."

"This isn't how I pictured our bachelor's party, you know?" Diego sighed. "Well, the world's running a little short on strippers and tea cakes right now," Klaus reasoned. Five set his glass on the coffee table. "Just surprised you didn't invite Daddy Dearest to come join us," Five mentioned to the junkie. "Oh, come on. He's such a kind and thoughtful soul. He's not like our Hargreeves. Au contraire," Klaus tried to persuade them. "But I'll admit I needed a break from the old dog,"

As Luther finished up the song, Astrid and the boys started clapping for him as he made his way back to the couch and plopped down next to the Shadow Girl. "What're you SOBs so down in the mouth about? This is a party!" he spoke, trying to keep the mood lighthearted. "I'm just so glad we got to go out with a big ol' bang while we still can!" Klaus responded. "Hey, here's to us!" Astrid and the boys stood up, and they clinked their glasses together in a toast. "We've had a hell of a run," Astrid smiled.

"Cheers to that," Five nodded before they all took their sips. "I think it's time you go next, Triddy," Luther gestured to the CD booklet. "Oh alright, why not?" Astrid shrugged. She didn't need to look through the booklet for the perfect song, she already had one picked out.