Meeting The Banana

*Jades POV*

The plane lands and I wake the girl, who was about 14 and traveling alone, awake. She mutters a thank you when we get into the airport and I look around for Renée.

I then see her, a deep red headed girl with an awesome tattoo on her right arm. It looks like a flower (a/n. I don't remember exactly what it looks like so sorry if it doesn't match up)

"Renée!"
"Jade!" We both run up to each other and hug one another.

"So I have a surprise for you in the car." She says with an evil grin. "I brought Max with me! And somebody else." She winks at me.

I glare at her. "Are you serious. You brought ADAM? I know I told you that I liked him but really. You had to?" I told her getting some stares from people that were nearby. 'Thank goodness they don't know exactly who I'm talking about, or recognize Renée.'

She looks at me with this grin on her face. "I told him I was going with Max to get my bestfriend from the airport and he said that he wanted to meet you. I also told him that you were and English actress who wanted some pointers on gameplay."

I looked at her with confusion. I couldn't believe it.

We grabbed my stuff and then walked to the car. Then I saw him. Adam Montoya. He was smiling until he saw me. He looked me up and down with his mouth slightly open. Then he turned around and talked to Max.

'Oh I'm gonna find out what he's saying sooner or later. Hopefully it's sooner.'

"Hi Max, h-hi Nanners!" I say looking dead at Adam. He chuckles and comes over to me.

"You can just call me Adam! It's Jade right?" He asks then sticks out his hand. I nod and then shake his outstretched hand. When our hands touched, I felt a shock. I let go.

"OK, Adam. Hey Max how's Malcolm!? I haven't seen him in so long." I say to Max switching the subject.

"He's good. I said that you were coming and he went nuts. He remembers you, for sure." He says coming up and hugging me. I let go and get in the car and figure out that me and Adam were sitting in the back.

"Oh so I have an announcement for you guys. I may or may not have broken things off with Cathy." Adam says, making Max jerk the car a little and also making me and Renée look at him as if he was insane.

"YOU WHAT?" Renée asks with a look to kill.