"Just like the good ol' times Sabre..." Void Steve cackled.

"... running! Running away like a coward! You trembled before my presence at the temble and just watched Rainbow Steve die! You done nothing but tremble like a coward!" Void Steve roared his taunts as he tries to land a blow on Sabre or more importantly Rainbow Dash. .

"Oh that... SO DOES IT! Dash, charge towards him!" Sabre bellowed. Rainbow Dash obeys, and flies directly towards Void Steve. Sabre wobbles as he tries to stand on Rainbow Dash's back.

"What are you doing!? Are you crazy!?" Rainbow Dash yelled at Sabre. Before she could do anything, he propels himself off her back and hoists the supercharged redstone staff forward at Void Steve. He looks at Sabre, in shock, so shocked by the rage he couldn't move, but only stare at him.

"HOW DARE YOU ROPE RAINBOW STEVE'S NAME INTO THIS!" Sabre's voice is filled with rage, anger, sadness and sorrow.

"YYYEEEAAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!" With such force from his lunge, Sabre instantly decapitates Void Steve with the supercharged redstone staff. Both Void Steve's head and body vanishes into smoke. Rainbow Dash then swoops in to catch the falling Sabre, who up climbs and grips himself onto her back.

"Okay I take back the word crazy! That just made you twenty percent cooler!" Rainbow Dash applauded.

"He'll be back, the First Curse will resummon him. At least whoever's magic he did steal from, the owners of the magic gets it back," Sabre shrugged. He took what Void Steve said to heart. Sabre showed Void Steve he is no coward.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile...

On the ground, Time Steve is protecting the 3 Cyberdrone Steves with the staff. While the Cyberdrone Steves are advanced enough to deal with magic, having protection from magic is very beneficial. However, even Time Steve and the 3 Cyberdrone Steves do not have the means to deal enough damage to destroy Grogar before he heals himself or somebody heals him.

Grogar has the means to destroy Time Steve and even a Cyberdrone Steve. Grogar can sense the powerful Cyberdrone Steve shieliding is significantly weaker at the neck. But there's no one with him for the Cyberdrone Steves to look up at for him to exploit the weakness. Grogar could easily destroy all of them, but the staff Time Steve wields in his right hand has very strong anti-magical properties.

Grogar has to keep a distance, as steve abilties aren't magic-based, therefore the staff won't affect steves anywhere near as much, while his abilities would be cancelled out because his abilities are magic-based. Grogar needs more magic or absorb enough steve energy to neuter the effects of Time Steve's staff. Grogar has only just returned. While the fear Dread Steve had spread helped Grogar grow stronger and appears like a very powerful foe, Grogar is weak compared to who he used to be before that damned Gusty the Great stole his bell and defeated him before.

"I guess this is just a stalemate now huh?" Time Steve shrugged. The First Curse is preoccupied with chasing down the Doctor and Doctor Whooves. As long as the First Curse doesn't come back, the situation here is deadlocked.

"I could do this all day," Grogar retorted. Grogar could wait patiently for the First Curse to come back.

Lightning begins striking near them. Genesis Steve comes back.

"Had to teleport Colle to the Red Kingdom. Somepony in your Time Dimension had a panic attack as soon as me and Colle showed up. Then the bigger pony sitting with her... he got passive aggressive towards me and Colle," Genesis Steve explained.

"Oh- yeah she doesn't trust steves all too much and he's really protective of her- not important right now," Time Steve muttered, as there's much bigger issues at hand.