CONSTANT_______NOTIONS

Start from the beginning

And then my web of thoughts was broken by my phone rings!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SHUBMAN's POV

Shubman:- Is it really necessary? To send another doctor with us? You already sent one of your assistants with the team! Can't he manage alone?
He keeps bragging about how we should maintain healthy lifestyles and keep our health in check! Gives lectures about careers! Do we really need another one like him?

Ishan:- Also why do you have to go in the first place?

Raghavan:- Because I have a seminar to attend Ishan!

Shubman:- And we have an ASIA CUP to WIN Raghvan sir! And the top of that World Cup is on head and you decided to attend the seminar out of the blues!
And also why do these so-called organizations of doctors need you all of a sudden? And you also leaving and letting your players hang around!

Ajay:- Language Shubi! And why do you always judge before even meeting people? I did meet her! She came for the interview earlier! And let me tell you she is nothing like Diljeet!

Shubman:- Yeah she would be a bigger bore!

Ajay:- She is a sweet girl! She knows her job well and I guess you will like her!

Ishan:- And you never know Shubi! She might be the one! Your one EPIC LOVE! 🤪

Hearing Ishan's words Shubman burst out laughing

Shubman:- Oh god!! Ha ha ha!! Wait wait my cheeks hurt now!
Huff! Ish you out of all people saying this! Did you forget my past records?

Ishan:- There is always a first-time brother! And maybe this is yours Shubi! I have a strong intuition!

Shubman:- Intuitions apnii Jeb main rakh! Aur training par dhyaan de! 😛😛

Ajay:- Who will say you both play for the country and are on national duty when you behave like maniacs and miss the flight as if it's a very normal thing to do?

Ishan:- I am not at all at fault!
Shubman:- Oh really! Who reached 2 hours after the flight took off? And when I waited for you being a nice friend that I am you blamed the whole thing on me? Wow, Ishu wow! Acha silaa diyaa tune mere pyaar ka! 😭
Ishan:- Nautankii!

Ajay:- Boys go freshen up! You have your flight at 8:30 pm and don't be late!
And Raghav please call her up! Let's complete the paperwork with her! She too would be flying with us! Rahul sir said he needed another doctor for the team!

Shubman:- So now she would be joining us for the Asia Cup?

Ajay:- Yes! And I will ask her to keep a special check on you Shubi!

Shubman:- As if I need any Ajuu bhai!

I say and practically sprint out of the office into the room to freshen up and pack bags! Cause we have a flight to catch and an Asia Cup to win!
On our way to the room, Ishan says!
Ishan:- Kal raat ko kahan tha!?
Shubman:- Tu toh aaya nahiin time par flight miss karne ka koii toh bahana banana padtaa na! Keh diyaa jugnuu ka tabyat kharapp hai medical emergency I will join the squad afterwards!

Ishan:- That's not the answer to my question Shub!
Shubman:- Well Ishu I was roaming around the streets of Delhi enjoying the monsoon winds!
Khush ab! Chal jaldii
Ishan:- ONE EPIC LOVE!
Shubman:- TVD fever everywhere! All the way round!
Ishan:- Agreed! But what if!
Shubman:- Okay Ish! A single joke can't be funny for a thousand times! Hogaya 😛
We reached our room and kept chatting for some time and then freshened up for the flight! I warned Ishan to keep everything beforehand! Or else he has to hurry last minute!

As I sat on the couch texting Mumma and Di I would leave for Srilanka today and I have a flight at 8:30 pm! A sudden thought crosses my mind! If there is any chance of that new doctor to be the one!
My thought was interrupted by Ishan shouting about where he kept his passport!
And here we go again! "Pocket dynamite's disasters!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SIMRAN'sPOV:-

As I was preoccupied I got a call that broke me out of my trance!
Hello!
.
.
Hii Sir
.
.
Yes! No issues sir! Yes, I have those!
.
.
Today?
.
.
To the office? Okay! I will be there in two hours is that okay?
.
.
Okay, thanks!

I cut the call freshened up and packed my bags! And booked a cab!
Those 45 minutes passed in a blink!
I tried calling Shruti but knowing what a stubborn ass she is I left her with a voice note informing me leaving for Srilanka today itself!
On my way, I called Mum and Dad to inform them about the plans as well!
They knew this already so it wasn't shocking for them!
They wished me luck! And asked me to call before taking off!

As I reached my destination! I felt an unusual sensation crawling up my spine! A part of me felt as if the winds were bringing change!
I really hope this whole new thing helps me get back at least a little portion of what I lost in my years back on this day!
Keeping that thought in mind and brushing every Constant Notion away I take a deep breath and step inside The BCCI office.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Peek-a-boo Homies!
Updated finally!  finally!
Sorry for being late! Wasn't well at all the weather change is taking a toll on my health! And Dalhousie feels like Meghalaya! At times I swear!
Anyway, keep up well with your health and take utmost care!
Also, I was so heartbroken by the news of Shubman being tested positive for dengue! I was like World Cup se pehle use badtameez Aedes ko kaatna tha kyaa Shubi ko!
I really really hope and pray he gets well soon! And smash sixes and centuries!
.
.
.
.
Do tell me if you liked the chapter!
And if you did do not forget to vote pleaseee!!

Live love laugh! And be the reason, someone smiles today!

We will be meeting tomorrow again with a new chapter! Till then
... This is Hazel!
Yes, Just Hazel! And not Hazel Grace Lancaster!
Signing off! ❤️

Okay bieeeeeeee✨

We will meet tomorrow again! Till then