Chapter 18 - Cheers to Friendship!

Magsimula sa umpisa

Khushi looked at him emotionally, moved by his words. Maybe that's why it was so difficult to think about parting with him. He had the ability to make anyone feel like family to him. He has a very caring, warm and helpful nature. If NK, who met him in two days for a short period, instantly loved his vibe, then she was living in the same house with him, it's impossible not to melt for this cute human.

"I can try," Khushi nodded, "But Babu ji and Nani won't give me permission to travel with you guys."

"Don't worry about Nani and your father. Ma will convince them," Arnav assured her, "It won't make sense to leave you alone here while we all travel to Nainital. They  have to understand that."

"And if they don't agree?" Khushi asked, biting her lips.

"Then I'll stay home with you," he replied as if it's no big deal making her shake her head immediately disapprovingly.

"Please don't cancel your trip with your family because of me, Arnav ji," she said.

"You're a part of my family too. How can I go and leave you alone here?" 

"I can manage,"

Arnav narrowed his eyes at her making her pout at him cutely, "Don't look at me like that. Think of a way to convince Nani and my Babu ji."

"That's what I was saying.. I'll talk to Ma to convince them," he looked at her in disbelief, "You're the one being a pessimistic here!"

"I'm not a pessimistic!" Khushi pouted again. She looked down playing with her cup of tea.

 She looked down playing with her cup of tea

She looks so cute. He couldn't help but smile widely at her.

He took his phone out of his pocket as he opened his camera and said "Idhar dekho! (Look here)," gesturing her to look at his phone so he could click their picture to register this cute moment in their lives.

"Say pessimistic!!" he teased her while she looked at him with a muh phulana (sulking) expression.

"Accha muh phulana band karo (Stop sulking)," Arnav chuckled, "Say Khushi!"

Khushi pressed her lips to suppress the smile threatening to appear on her lips, Arnav copied her expression as he clicked their selfie.