Shouto was shocked by her politeness and regretfully let her leave without a reply. He silently cursed to himself as he watched her jog off towards the exit, waving her hand above her head excitedly, "Kirishima! Ashido! Wait up!"

That was another thing that made him feel guilty about his attitude the day prior. She was beyond friendly, something he was not used to growing up, considering the torment he went through with his father. All she ever was was kind to him, even when he snapped at her during their first meeting, and he repaid her by being an inconsiderate asshole.

Shouto followed behind the trio by a few yards, sighing out through his nose as he shoved his hand into his pants pocket after adjusting the strap of his messenger bag. He promised himself that he'd apologize to the girl today. Maybe then he could get rid of this terrible ache in his chest and finally get some answers as to why he felt so drawn to her.

Haruka spent the majority of her second day getting used to her schedule. All her classes in the early morning before lunch were a couple of general studies courses such as English, Mathematics, and Japanese. She was anticipating the afternoon when the Heroic classes started.

She ate lunch with Izuku, Uraraka, and Iida, agreeing to do so on the walk home the day prior. While in line, Mina had invited her to eat at her table, where it seemed Kirishima, Sero, and Kaminari were busy laughing at Katsuki's angered expression. They must have done something to piss him off, but knowing how Katsuki was, they probably just breathed on him. She had to decline her invitation but promised to sit with her tomorrow.

Haruka sat down next to Izuku with her tray of umeboshi onigiri and a small side of white rice. She enjoyed her time with Izuku and their new-found friends as they got to know each other better. She had gotten onto the topic of their classes with Iida, who was eager to dive into the discussion.

The Pro Hero Lunch Rush, who was responsible for making all of their food and everything, had made an appearance at their table halfway through lunch, "White rice is the perfect comfort food, isn't it?"

"Mhmm! This is super good," Uraraka agreed with a mouth full of rice while Izuku failed to conceal his inner fanboy as he stared at the Pro Hero with his hands over his mouth, squealing.

Haruka nodded with a grin as she returned Lunch Rush's thumbs up. The man was about to turn away to continue his rounds when a thought popped into Haruka's mind, causing her to gasp involuntarily, "Oh, sir! I have a question. Would you be able to make teas? Specifically, Matcha or perhaps Chamomile?"

"I don't see why not!" The Chef Hero exclaimed as he sent another thumbs up her way. "Just ask for it whenever you order your meal, and you'll be able to have your tea."

Haruka beamed with a slight clap of her hands, "Yay! Thank you so much!"

"Not a problem!" Lunch Rush offered her a quick finger salute before making his leave.

On the way back to the classroom for their afternoon classes, Izuku fell into step with Haruka as they followed behind Iida and Uraraka. He seemed nervous, almost guilty for the conversation topic he was about to bring up, "Ruka. . . How come you didn't walk to school with Kacchan this morning?"

"Huh?"

"It's just. . . I noticed you walked in with Kirishima and Ashido instead of Kacchan when you usually walk to school together. How come you didn't today?" Izuku further explained, his curiosity through the roof. He just hoped it wasn't anything too serious; he hated it when the two fought over something.

Haruka sighed at his question, wondering how long it would take him to notice Katsuki wasn't talking to her. She had an idea why he was ignoring her, but that didn't make it hurt any less, "Katsuki's been ignoring me ever since yesterday. . . I'm not sure why exactly. My guess is that he can't wrap his head around you having a Quirk now and convinced himself it's all some kind of joke. He's probably gathered that I've known for a while and is butthurt that I haven't told him, but obviously, I didn't 'cause that's not my thing to tell."