"What's yo name?" Amber asked as she tilted her head.

"Tjay." He spoke as another dude grabbed the blunt from him.

"Well Tjay, you need a retwist, you look like you like Wendy's, you also look like you stay with yo mom." She folded her arms with galre shot at him making the dudes in the room laugh.

"Wrong. Ion stay with my momma. I make my own money, got my own truck, my own house."

"Got a babymomma huh?" Amber asked with a smirk and he looked at her.

"Yeah." He nodded.

"I can tell." She shook her head and he chuckled.

"You smoke?: Jr asked Kamari and she shook her head no.

"Youn smoke?" Letty asked her sistser shockingly.

"No." She chcukled at her sister's reaction.

"That's new shit, Letty a pothead." Tjay spoke making the dude beside him choke before laughing.

"Alright now, no I'm not. Shut up." Letty rolled her eyes.

"I like not being a pothead. Thanks." Kam made a yikes face before making Tjay chuckled again.

"Aye , aye, let me introduce yall to the gang." Tjay pulled Kam out of Jr's grip nd wrapped his shoulder around her and Amber making them laugh.

"Letty, pothead,think she funny, then we got me, Tjay, the babydaddy of the group, I'm the funny one, then we got Six, he don't talk forreal, then we got Crash, this nigga laugh at anything, Damien upstairs with Jelly, Damien, hoe of the group, cough." Kamari laughed.

"Then we got Junior, stick in his ass on god. He always cussing somebody out. Need his ass whooped." Tjay pointed at him with the hand that was around Amber.

"Shut up nigga." Jr shook his head before licking his lips.

"He ain't lying." Crash spoke as she passed the blunt to Jr.

"Okay Tjay move, you getting musty," Amber joked ducking under his arm making it fall.

"Damn!" Letty laughed making everbody else laugh besides Jr.

"Ian never musty, A musty nigga couldn't get bitches like I do." He shrugged.

"Before you fuck somebody you rub tissue under there huh?" Amber asked before laughing at her own joke with the other people.

"Okay, Amber, leave him alone." Kam told her friend as she chuckled.

"Yeah, you heard my friend." Tjay spoke referring to Kam.

"Boy shut up, I knew her before you did." Amber waved him off.

"Yeah, Yeah, whatever." Tjay moved away from the girls going to sit down.

"You know Damien got that girl pregnant?" Letty asked her younger sister and she raised her eyebrows.

"What?"

"Yeap, but then, she lost the baby last year, cough, yeah, I guess she keep blaming him for her losing the baby, she keep finding ways to be back in his life, they argue, fight, then still cheat on eachother, get back together, then yeah." Letty explained shortly.