Proluge

Kavya got divorced from Mr.Oberoi as he cheated. She was one month pregnant at that time. They had three children. Mr. Oberoi got custody of three boys as kavya was financially weak.

Kavya saved Manik as he met with an accident. She adopted him legally. She got through some much as she is financially weak. Manik was 5 at that time.

After 3yrs later, She, Manik and Aarav moved to a chawl. The colony members are protective of Manik and Aarav.

Aarav started calling Manik as Baba from at age of 2 yrs. Kavya and Manik work hard for their daily basic needs.

kavya met with an accident with Neil's car. They took her to the hospital. They got to know each other. Neil was a senior of kavya and a brother to her in college.

Neil and his son Deep dropped kavya and got to know about her past. They met Manik and aarav.

Neil requested Kavya to come with him and reasoned that, Mr. Oberoi can trouble them. Kavya thought and said, Okay. Neil took Kavya and Malhotra siblings with him to London for safety purpose.

On the other hand,

Arnav had to grown up at the age of 13. He had to look after his siblings. The Oberoi brothers hates their fathers. Arnav knows the reason of divorces.

______________________________________

Please vote and comment below ⬇️