"Babe, fuck. I'm at a loss for words. Go somewhere so no one can hear you," Chay replies breathlessly.

"Since when do you call the shots?" Kim asks amused and Chay blushes, almost thankful he can't see it.

"Sorry daddy," Chay breathes, slipping promptly in his submissive headspace.

"Fuck, you really want that? My naughty boy."

Chay whimpers softly, Kim tone is lower and directly let his cock twitch, which is now swollen to full hardness.

Fast footsteps can be heard in the background, murmurs and laughter. Chay knows how chaotic it is with Kim's Band and he almost has a guilty conscience for taking away this fun with his friends. But now his own pleasure is the only thing in his mind, Chay is just as selfish as that.

"Okay, I've found a quiet room, we don't have long. Take off your clothes, princess, and then video call me," Kim orders.

Chay can't even answer anymore because he's so horny and hangs up immediately. Chay wasn't wearing much, just his underpants and they're flying in a high arc across the room at that moment while he quickly turns on the ceiling light in his room to get better lighting conditions. Kim should see how damn aroused he made him, how proud his cock stands as well as his nipples.

Back on the bed, he calls Kim via video call and in contrast to him, Kim smirks at him through the display, still fully clothed.

"So sexy daddy," Chay says softly, wanting to kiss that smug grin off his lips.

"Thanks baby. So I assume you liked the outfit. But you looked very good earlier as well. I especially liked the stones on your shirt. It was befitting for a princess like you, huh?" Kim asks as he thinks about the picture his boyfriend has send him and winks at him. "Let me see you."

Chay nods quickly and slides his phone's camera slowly down his body and finally back to his face.

"Touch yourself. Take your cock in your hands," Kim whispers and watches very closely as Chay desperately grabs it, literally starting to thrust into his hand.

"Slow down baby, not so fast."

"But daddy," Chay wails.

Kim' face becomes stern and his dark eyes literally flash at him through the display. "Another word and you won't come at all today, do we understand each other?"

"Yes Daddy, sorry."

Chay takes deep breaths in and out, trying not to lose himself completely in his lust, and moves his hand up and down more slowly.

"Like this you're a good princess. Just look at you. Beautiful," Kim murmurs and Chay sees him lick his lips.

"Don't you want to join me?"

"No, no. That's all about you now, princess. Shall I tell you something? I jerked off to you and your outfit before the soundcheck.

I imagined pulling your leather pants off your legs, kissing every inch of bare skin up and down and then, when your tank top becomes the tie on your wrists, I will continue kissing all over your upper body, licking your nipples and biting them."

Chay has to close his eyes, bite his lip hard and yet a loud groan escapes him. The images that Kim put in his head is too much for his already two-hour long turned on state.

"Would you like that?" Kim asks and Chay's eyes widen again.

"Yeah. I want this now. I miss you, I want to feel your body against mine. Can you show me your outfit again?" Chay pleads with his eyes while continuing to caress his cock with slow movements.