Chapter 25 |Preggo Performance|

Start from the beginning

After my performance, I remained on stage with my dancers as my mother and nephew began to present me the Billboard Millennium Award:

"I sang to Beyoncé as a beautiful baby girl. But it wasn't too long before she was singing back to me and to the whole world."

Then she put the mic to Juelz mouth:

"I love you, Beyoncé," he said.

Then the crowd cheered.

"Only twenty nine years old for fifth teen of those years, you been on the stage wilding crowds everywhere. Raising the bar and setting new standards and still managing to stay grounded and a beautiful person. And so its my honor to present my daughter, Beyoncé with the Billboard Millenium Award."

Then the crowd cheered as I walked up to the stage next to my mother and my nephew, Juelz. I gave my mother a hug and I hugged Juelz.

"First of all, I wanna thank Billboard Awards for being so wonderful to me and my crew. Um, I like to start off by thanking my foundation which is my family. Um, mom you have taught me everything I know by example and are a phenomenal woman and I love you so much."

Then the crowd cheered.

"And I love you too, Juelz" I finished.

"I'd like to thank my father for teaching me so much about the music industry and teaching me about drive and teaching me about work ethic. Thank you, dad. I like to thank Kelly and Michelle--" Then the crowd cheered again.

"From Destiny's Child. I wouldn't be standing on this stage if it wasn't for y'all. I'd also like to thank the original members from Destiny's Child, Latoya Luckett and Latavia Robinson."
The crowd cheered again.

"I'd also like to thank my best friend and I don't wanna put you on the spot cause I know they probably putting a camera in your face right now. But I love me some Roman Reigns." The crowd cheered the loudest I've ever heard.

"And I have to say thank you to all the legends that said all of those beautiful things to me. I grew up loving and admiring all of the people that were on that tape and I cannot believe they said those things about me. God bless you guys and thank you so much. This is a moment I have to soak in because it's gonna be and it is one of the best memories of my life so thank you." Then the crowd cheered after my speech and I walked off of he stage with my mother and Juelz. I ended the event with my performance. We all left the event in one peace but my mother and nephew were flying back home to New York while Joe and I were flying back home to Pensacola. We all walked out together but we were going in separate cars.

"Alright, mama, I'll see you later. I love you," I said, hugging my mother.

"I love you, too, Beyoncé and I'm so proud of you. You deserve that award."

"Thank you, mama and I'll see you later, Juelz. I love you, too." I hugged my nephew and he hugged me back.

"I love you, too, auntie," he said. After I was done hugging him, he opened the back door and went into the car.

"Go to the doctors office tomorrow and see if the baby is ok, alright?," she told me.

"Ok," I said. Joe and my mother hugged and we all said goodbye to each other. My mother got into the car and the vehicle drove off.

When we arrived back to Pensacola, it was late so we had to check on the baby tomorrow. We arrived home and got out of the car. I opened the door and we went upstairs to our bedroom. I took a shower and got out of the shower, wrapping a towel around me. I walked back into the bedroom, dried off, and got dressed into shorts and one of Joe's shirts. I laid on the bed next to a shirtless Joe.

"So you love you some Roman Reigns, huh?"

"Yeah, I do actually."

"Well, how about I give you a little tour on how Roman Reigns gets down in the bedroom?," he asked, seductively.

"How about I tell you that I would love to go on this little tour?," I whispered.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well let's get started, then. Damn I'm horny as hell," he said, pulling the covers over us, causing me to laugh.

~

The Next Day

We woke up early, took a shower and got dressed. Joe made a mini breakfast for us and we headed out to the doctors office. Soon, we arrived at the doctors office and went inside. I wrote my name on the attendance sheet and Joe and I sat down. Ten minutes later, my name was called.

"Beyoncé?" Dr. Williams called me into her office and Joe and I got up from our seats and followed her and went into her office.

"I saw your performance last night and you were really good," she said.

"Thank you."

"You wanna check on your baby just to make sure it's okay?"

"Yeah," I told her.

"Ok, then. Let's get started." I laid on the table and lifted up my shirt. She put the gel on my belly and put the transducer on it. Then she turned on the monitor. I instantly heard the heartbeat again and I began to tear up. I can't believe my baby was okay. I wanted to jump on this table and do a happy dance. I feared that something would go wrong with the baby after my performance but today the baby is completely fine and that's the only thing that matters right now. Joe took my hand and kissed it.

Mommy and daddy love you little bug and we'll make sure nothing will happen to you. We love you.