Chapter 68: Taisune's plans, unvielved, his sorrow

Now that the end is here, the fights will get better. YOU HAVEN'T SEEN A FIGHT LIKE THIS BEFORE

As in litterally...with Taisune (Cough Future Naruto but I'll call him that still for clarity, and Fluffy {Cough the Fox in human form})

Taisune and Fluffy were on the trail of the stolen scroll and swords, when Taisune collapsed. Fluffy stopped her trot (Fox trot, ha ha) and turned around, her slitted, pale green eyes flashing in concern.

"Tai-kun!" he groaned and forced himself up, chakra steaming off his body. He blinked.

"That was the rest of it?" He asked. Fluffy nodded nervously.

Taisune and Fluffy had originally traveled back in time via Sacred Sealing Art, 576 Sacred Flavors, Time Hole Opening Technique. However, this jutsu had the cost of not only temporarily removing a lot of Taisune's power, but making it so he'd die shortly after receiving the last of it back.

And that was the last of it

"Well, you have, perhaps 72 hours at the most now left" Ironically, he'd run out of time about at the time he and Sasuke clashed in the Valley of the End, Dark Chidoiri (The first in many) vs the Fox Rasengan (The first different version of the Rasengan he developed)

His first great mistake. That led to Sasuke becoming the dark, terrible, evil entity he was now, and the destroyer of the world. A world, with nothing left in it now but the sun, the dead earth, formerly Taisune and Fluffy, and some algae.

The moon was no longer there, destroyed by himself, using that, mockery as a missile via Double Sanin Yondiame enhanced Unbeatable Jutsu; Infinite years of Oblivion , the ultimate 1000 year of death evolutionary jutsu.

The Mangekyo Sharigan in its eternal form, granted the foe immortality as long as the moon existed (I heard a theory or two on this and Madara is obviously living far too long), as well as body regeneration. Thus Taisune had to destroy the thing, and then of course use Ninja Art; Celestial Avalanche that would have defeated Sasuke if not for Susanno

Though it did give the battle field a lot of cool moon debris.

However, Fluffy froze, her nine streams of red hair (That oddly did make her look like his mother...another reason not to date her, other than his loyalty to Hinata's memory) . That was bad

The Nine tailed Fox, who is Fluffy, has the ability to sense negative emotions, something he could also do with training. Thus, she was better sensor ninja then any Yamanaka.

"Tai-kun, the Raikage, C, Samui, Darui, Killer Bee and Yugito, approaching" He grimaced. That was all he needed. He may be a powerful Shinobi, and the Kyudiame Hokage (The Elders still held him up, and tried putting up, more 'competent' shinobi, thus the Rokudaime was Anko, who lasted 2 weeks before Sasuke killed her with Kirin , then the Nanadiame Guy, who lasted 3 weeks before Sasuke used his Chaos Raikiri to kill him, and sever his eyebrows to take as trophies along with his legwarmers, for his second pair of them, then the Hachidiame Iruka, who died a week later by the Lion's Barrage), but those guys were hard hitters.

But he wouldn't let allow Sasuke and that mockery to stay alive, they'd only destroy the world again, and he would not see his friends, allies and everyone else die! Sasuke used an unknown jutsu to allow him to possess his younger selves body, slowly but surely. This would allow him to remain seeded to this time period, without Taisune's time limit.

His friends wouldn't die this time, especially not the Konoha 11, aside for Sai who died during the Fourth Ninja World War

(In order)

Shino would not be set on fire (though he never realized that Aburame burned for so long)

Tenten would not be Kirin'ed