Chapter 65: Perverts, saviors of the Shinobi

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather not be here right now" Ao said seriously Jiraiya rose an eyebrow.

"Where would you rather be?"

"At a mixed hot spring" the two shook hands.

"Brother Ao, what news do you have from the order" Jiraiya asked. But, perhaps before we go on ahead, an explanation is in order.

While Jiraiya was on his spy ring forming after the Nine Tailed Fox's attack, the ninja world was facing a crisis. The use of shinobi was suffering a downturn, as mercenary use became more common. The youth of the classes able to assign the major C, B, A and S rank missions that really pertained a ninja villages income fantasized the lives of mercenaries, not ninjas.

Concerned on this turn of events, the Sandiame appointed Jiraiya to figure out a way to downturn the issue. So, traveling to the Kirigakure, Sunagakure, Kumogakure, Takigakure, Hoshigakure, Kusagakure, and even Iwagakure, Jiriaya formed a brotherhood of ninjas to figure out a solution.

Oddly, all of these ninjas shared a similar trait.

They were all perverts. And from this, the Ninja world's savior was born.

The yearly Kunoichi calendar.

Each year, the brotherhood would use their various perverse techniques, from shadow clones using the transparent escape technique from Jiraiya's case to his stolen Byukugan in Ao's, they sought out and used the Mind Photo Image Technique on the most attractive Kunoichi in the villages, while...they were unaware and lacking obstructive clothing.

Then, with the aide of the Ninja photo corps of the Land of Nerds, they were edited into images of these hot Kunoichi in swimsuits or similar attractive poses while similarly being toned down for distribution to the royal families and similar rich people of the land.

Ever since, the ninja world had never had such an issue with being out competed by mercenaries, and Kunoichi found themselves more popular for missions. In fact, putting the right Kunoichi on a team got a bonus, though they never told them why...

"Its a disaster, Brother Jiraiya. Our brothers in the lands and here combined have only gathered 11 suitable images" Jiraiya was livid.

"WHAT! BUT I RISKED MY LIFE TO GET TSUNADE...AND ANKO! I EVEN EXCEEDED MY QUOTA WITH KURENAI AND MIKOTO!..."

"And I managed to get not only the new Guren, but also Mei as well, a venture that is perhaps as deadly as Tsunade. However, even with that, our harvest was stunted...here" Ao showed him the unfinished calendar, with each of the Kunoichi edited with their ninja village's logo behind them

January had Samui, who had a snow storm obscuring her features

February showed Guren, who had a one suit apparently made of crystal, but darker in the censored parts

March had Anko, covered in snakes in the vital places (Fan favorite from the year before Lee's graduating year)

April had Temari leaning back against her fan in a blue one piece

May had Mei, using Boil Release to create a gas that obscured her features, somewhat (First time up, as a rebel leader getting her face out had been too risky)

June had Yugito, edited into a cat themed bikini (Fan favorite for three of the last 5 years)

July had Kurotsuchi, made to have lava covering what couldn't be shown to kids

August had Mikoto in a bikini themed after the Sharingan (Before her massacre, she had been the returning favorite from last years Calendar)

September had Tsunade, who had been edited into a nurses outfit (Historically, this was the first time she had been added into the Calender)