𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙀𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘕𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘱

Start from the beginning

"look what's going on now, missy." a small smirk appear on corner of his scarred lips. that scarred lips reminds me of something, like someone intentionally did it ... and what i thought was it was hurtful.

but i just found myself admiring from those.

"what do you want with me? " i cleared my throat to push all away my fear. i tried to be sound assertive, because i don't want them to see my weakness anymore. it's making my life more miserable ... even in the past.

"interesting." his small smile with me now turned into a dark ones, his expression shifting in a serious mode. my heart couldn't stop racing right now, like it will burst out from my body in a second.

"why'd the heck did mikey want from me?" now, it was too straightforward for me to ask. the silence got more louder inside this cold and empty room as he didn't answer my question.

"just ... what are you trying to do with me? " i almost made my voice crack. i couldn't help but clenched my fist tightly. it's too frustrating. why do he left me and then confidently captured me like nothing just happened past years ago?

"just why?! " i screamed through my heart out as tears started to gather in my eyes. it echoed through the whole room. it was so loud that it's the first time i'd ever scream infront of anyone.

the anger seeping right through me was kicking in, the sadness and betrayal made me remember most of the time how he neglected us.

"boss ... wanted to talk to you."

as i heard sanzu said that, you heard a footsteps coming near towards the room.

my heart started to pound furiously, like i couldn't breathe for any minute. sweats trickled down my forehead and my throat begin to dry. the heavy aura upcoming and seeping through my soul was too intense.

i just found sanzu shift onto the door and let the door swung open with the person letting in inside.

it's mikey.

his deep, dark onyx eyes pierced down through my soul. his stares weakened me already. it wasn't the same as how i met those eyes first.

"w-why, mikey, why? " my voice became smaller and smaller, holding out a sob as i got on my knees, letting him dominate the whole scene. his stares are powerful to the point that it was killing me mentally and emotionally.

"why are you affliated with brahman? " was all he said. he didn't even bother to answer my question. i couldn't answer those questions properly.

"then why are you taking me right — "

"answer my question first." my blood rushed cold when i heard the darkness on his tone. i could feel my shaking hands getting clammy as i try to hide it. the silence began to bargain us again when sanzu didn't try to hear our conversations anymore. he left us the two and here am i, begging for my whole life not to be left with this man infront of me. i still couldn't believe that i already met him.

i feel too suffocated right now.

"you broke your promise."

my eyes widened on his words.

"𝘯𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴, 𝘮𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘺... 𝘪 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵. 𝘪 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘺 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦."