𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 : 𝘋𝘦𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘵

Start from the beginning

i wish i could even hugged him, but it was just a dream. he was suffering. mikey had carry his problems on his back. after what happened to his family, everything goes blank and empty to him.

that's why he choose to leave me.

and he didn't know how long i've waited for almost many years, hoping that he would come back.

i'm still hoping.

yet, he didn't.

"gotta go home now," i bid goodbye to everyone when i was done my last training in gojo gym. my contract with them had ended yet i feel like i still wanna fight, even when i didn't know what are these for.

is it because of him? i thought to myself.

it was one peaceful afternoon after the training and cars were riding down the street. it's so light to feel that i was done with my 2 year dojo training with them. senju, who was my trainor ... was the one who convinced me to fight and awakening my strength. while wakasa and benkei-kun was the one who supported and cheer for me. the first time that i've met them was clearly intimidating, their aura wasn't as friendly as it was.

they had a gang named brahman, which i thought is a yakuza gang. but i was wrong. they created another gang for a one goal that shaken my world. senju wanted to take kantou manji gang. he wanted to take mikey down. and it was then my mind had completely changed.

heart was beating fast, i ran through draken-kun's shop as fast as i could. without wearing any jacket or umbrella to cover up from the heavy rain, i continue.

after i've saw him inside the train station, i came back without any hesitation. tears gathered infront of my eyes as i pushed the door inside, making the attention of him, while inui was nowhere to be found.

"draken ... " i nearly sobbed when he was shocked to see my body soaked in the rain.

"w-what - "

"tell me ... tell me what happened on him. i know that you know everything - " he stood up and that's when i saw the annoyance in his eyes. it feels like he's hiding it for a long time. i know something was up but he just didin't tell me what was happening before i was stabbed.