Chapter 424: Buying Information at a High Price

Start from the beginning

Others might not know Qin Yan's interest in Gong Tianhao, but how could he not?

Qin Yan's fair and pretty face changed slightly. She didn't expect this to happen.

Of course, she wanted to know everything about Gong Tianhao.

A bright light flashed in Qin Yan's beautiful eyes.

She asked coldly, "How much do you want?"

Leng Feiyang held a photo in his hand. It was a couple. One of them was Gong Tianhao. As for the woman, she was blocked off by Leng Feiyang's fingers.

Leng Feiyang put on a professional smile, but it also seemed to be a sarcastic smile. He said, "How much do you think this is worth?" At this point, he paused and deliberately revealed some information, "Oh, right, his relationship with this woman is not ordinary. And this woman is not only related to Gong Tianhao. She is also related to your fiancé, Jiang Tao.

"So, as long as Miss Qin offers a price that I am satisfied with, I will sell all of this information to you. Otherwise, I'm sure that there are other young ladies in the capital who are very willing to buy it."

"Two million!" Qin Yan said.

Leng Feiyang sat on the chair, spun around, and shook his head. He was obviously not satisfied with this price.

"Two million and five hundred thousand!"

Leng Feiyang did not make any noise.

"Three million!" Qin Yan said, and then she said a little angrily, "Leng Feiyang, I've paid you one million in advance, and now I've added three million. That's all the money I have."

Leng Feiyang looked at Qin Yan with a faint smile, and then he said lightly, "It seems that Miss Qin doesn't care about this information. In that case, I will sell this info to the Li..." It was well-known that the youngest daughter of the Li family liked Gong Tianhao.

"Five million!" Qin Yan gritted her teeth and said, "Leng Feiyang, I can only offer this much. Six million is all the money I can afford."

This money was all the pocket money she had saved up since she was young.

She didn't have a job or a company. Other than the monthly pocket money from her family, she didn't have any income at all.

As for the petting zoos and pet hospitals under her name, those were just reputation-building devices used by her family to build her name. She couldn't access their accounts.

Leng Feiyang thought for a moment, then curled his lips and said, "Since Miss Qin is so sincere, then this deal is done."

Then, he pushed a file over. Just when Qin Yan was about to take it, Leng Feiyang pressed down on it. He smiled, "Miss Qin, you haven't paid yet."

Qin Yan gritted her teeth and said, "Don't worry, I'll definitely give you the money. Let me see this first."

Leng Feiyang insisted, "No. You can see this when I have the money. What if you go back on your words and refuse to give me the money?"

Qin Yan was so angry that she wanted to curse. She raised her voice and said, "Leng Feiyang, we've worked together so many times. When have I ever cheated you before?"

Leng Feiyang said, "That was then, and this is now! Five million is a huge sum of money. Who knows if you'll cheat me or not."

"You!" Qin Yan was so angry that her face turned dark. Then, she held her bag and said angrily, "Alright, just you wait!"

After saying that, she was about to walk out. However, when she was walking out, she glanced at the document bag and then warned sternly, "Leng Feiyang, I'll be back soon. During this period, you won't be selling this info. Otherwise, you're going to pay. I don't care what kind of lifeline you might have."

Leng Feiyang ignored her warning and nodded, "Don't worry. I am a professional. Since I've promised you this info, I'll reserve them for

you."

After Qin Yan received Leng Feiyang's guarantee, she left in a huff.

Gong Tianhao and Xiao Lingyu went out on a date again.

This time, they could do it openly.

They went to the river and sat down.

"Yu 'Er, we are about to get married. Then, we'll form a real family of three."

Xiao Lingyu leaned against his chest and nodded, "Yes, we will be a family. Our family will definitely be happy in the future."

"Yes, we will."

"Gong Tianhao, Xiao Lingyu, you guys..." An angry voice called out to them.