Chapter 420: Marriage

Comenzar desde el principio

"But Tianhao is different. No one is more powerful than him. If Tianhao really betrays Yu 'Er, there's nothing we can do. That's the thing that worries me the most."

Eldest Aunt Xiao said, "But Qiuying, since things have come to this, what can we do? Looking at them now, it's obvious that they are in love. Don't tell me you want to break them up? Therefore, we can only wish them happiness."

Fourth Aunt Xiao nodded in agreement and said, "That's right. Rather than worrying about things that haven't happened yet, why don't we work hard to become Yu 'Er's support in the future?"

Eldest Aunt and Third Aunt Xiao nodded. "That's right. We need to work hard to expand our businesses so that the daughters will at least have us to lean on if anything happens."

Father Xiao and the other brothers were worried about the same thing as their wives.

Eldest Uncle Xiao said, "Second brother, Yu 'Er and Tianhao's matter has already been clarified. The child is already seven or eight months old. We need to consider their marriage. Otherwise, when the child is born, it will become an illegitimate child with no status."

"Yu 'Er and Tianhao are in love. They have to get married. Plus, they have a child together," said Fourth Uncle Xiao. For rural people, having a child out of wedlock was a very shameful thing.

Previously, they couldn't do anything because they didn't know the identity of Xiao Lingyu's child. But things had changed now. So the matter of marriage was brought up again. Being called a bastard would affect the child too much.

Third Uncle Xiao said, "Yu 'Er is already so pregnant. We can skip the engagement and have them get married." Father Xiao said, "But the Gong Family hasn't come to propose marriage. We can't really force them. Otherwise, they'll think we're only doing this for money. After all, the Gong Family is really rich."

In this relationship, the difference in status between the two was too great. If the Xiao Family demanded a marriage, it would give people the feeling that they were going for the other party's money. After all, Gong Tianhao had pursued Xiao Lingyu for so long, but the Xiao family had never mentioned marriage. But the moment his identity was exposed, they demanded a marriage? This would make people suspicious.

Eldest Uncle Xiao smiled and said, "Second brother, you're overthinking this. Previously, we didn't know that the child was Tianhao's. So we didn't bring up the marriage because we didn't want to place any pressure on him. Plus, with Yu 'Er's condition, how could any of us bring up the issue of marriage?" He paused and continued, "But it's different now. The two of them are in love now. Yu 'Er used to have a lukewarm attitude towards Gong Tianhao but look at our Yu 'Er now. She's completely in love with Tianhao.

"You and Qiuying have been stopping them from meeting each other. But they are still secretly dating each other. In fact, Yu 'Er has been out for an hour already, and she's not back yet. They're definitely together." As for Xiao Lingshuo, he was just a decoration.

The Xiao Brothers found this whole thing funny.

In the past, they were worried that Yu 'Er's indifferent attitude would make Gong Tianhao lose his feelings. However, once the fake illness incident happened, the two youngster's relationship improved tremendously. They were stunned.

At the same time, they were relieved.

That was good. As long as they were in love, they did not have to worry so much.

Furthermore, the two of them already had a child. It was natural for them to get married.

Eldest Uncle Xiao continued, "Their relationship is good, and they have a child. Isn't it natural for them to get married? Do you think Gong Tianhao will suddenly fall for another woman?" "What do you mean by that? If he did, I would go there and break his legs!"