trip over

Hey everyone, so I am done with marching band, so I have a lot of free time on my hands. I won't get ahead of myself and try to post every day try when I can.

Marinette's POV

after a long day of running around we all decided to stay at Chloe's place to get to the airport and Lie-la won't try to leave without us. All us girls were in Chloe's room and the boys had to pay for a room. We had a wondaful night a want to bed relieve early so we can be not as tired for the flight.

The next morning

I was woken up at 3 in the morning with our flight leaving at 6. I got up put nice comfy clothe on and want downstairs for some food. At four in the morning, we put on of our lugged in Chloe's limo and headed to the airport. Once we got to the airport to see most of the class there trying to get the tickets. " I'm sorry but I can't give you them if you are not Marinette Dupain-change or Oliver Queen." The lady said to miss Bustier and Lila. I walk up to the airport assistant right next to them. "Hi, I'm Marinette Dupain-Chan and I am here to get tickets for my class to go to Gathum." I tell the lady and my class looked over at me and my group like I just didn't care that they were already at someone, and I could have just come to them. "Ok miss here are your 13 first class for You, Mr. queen, Mr. Diggle, Miss. Smoke, Chloe, Nino, Max, Marc, Luka, Julika, Nathale, Kim, and Alix. then here are your ones for the rust of your class and teacher." She hands them to me, and we all start walking to sincerity. 

After sincerity I we walked to the gate. We all sat there for an hour before we all started to board the plane. They did the one who needed help first like one in a wheelchair (Lila tried to board here), then it was first class, sections 1a-3a, then lastly section 1b which was the rest of my class. Lila told one of the Flight attendees that I took her set, so she came over to me asked to see my ticket and my name. So, I did then she told Lila to go back to her set so we can take off. Apparently, she got sat next to the bathroom and was not having it and none of her sheep was willing to trade her sets.  

3 hours into the flight

Frist class got there first mail and the area the class was in Lila was complaining that she didn't get the same stuff as us in first class. She was told that first class paid to get that stuff and they didn't. She continued to argue with the attendant for another 10 minutes.

an hour before they land.

 there is an hour before we land, and I get to see Damian again. I am currently making Uncle Jagger's outfit for the Wayne gala. I started to put my stuff away and turned to Chloe to talk to her for the rest of the flight. I looked out my window to see we were finally at Gathum. 

When we land, we get off the plane and go grabbed our lugged that was under the plane. There are to car for us one to take the class to the Hotel and the one to take me and my friend to Wayne manor. " Hi, are you Alferd" I asked the driver of the one taking us to the manor. "Why yes I am miss Marinette." he says opening the door to the limo after we made sure everyone was on the bus going to the hotel.

Hey y'all hoped you liked this sorry for not posting I got busy with Drama Club but any why it might take me a small amount of time to do other I am busy with school, Drama, and so much more. 

bye gall, guys, nonbinary babes.