Itoshi Rin | Bllk

In summary :

boyfriend that tries to cheer his girlfriend
-up up! • Fluffy fluff

boyfriend that tries to cheer his girlfriend-up up! • Fluffy fluff

.

He really remember and will never forget of his girlfriend behaviour that is in fact so adorable and sweet.

'Like a cute little kid. So adorable, sweet, and hard to resist..'

The one where he's feeling down and his girlfriend tried her bestest of best to cheer him up.

Therefore, this time when he knows she's feeling down, he would like to cheer her up!

.

That time, when the school bell rang immediately the girl from another school rush to the school her boyfriend appointed at.

Luckily for her, her boyfriend's appointed school still hasn't ringing their bell to signing school has ended.

She's resting her back against the wall and regaining her composure as she recall the moments that makes her came here.

It's just girl intuitive perhaps, from the text he gave her, she could tell he's in a not so good mood.

Therefore she wants to cheer him up the best way she could!

.

"Rin!"

Her voice vividly catched by his hearing.

It brought him a surprise despite having less energy for social interaction. But for her.. of course, she's the only exception.

Not to mention that he do remember that her school were quite afar from his so her presence here is something he will never expect of. And her presence always made him feel better.

.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here-"

He clearly made surprised by her once she immediately without saying anything, engulfing him in a tight hug.

Rin could feel his body soon relaxed as a soft smile latched on his lips while he close his eyes, enjoying the hug his girlfriend gives him.

"You always there to make me feel like I'm a very special and loved man.."

"Thank you.."

Rin couldn't help but let out a little giggle when he felt his girlfriend let out a soft agreement noise.

"Ung!"

'Gosh, it's illegal to be this adorable..'

When he found his girlfriend release the hug, he's a little disappointed but he immediately smiles as soon her fingers cup his face gently.

"I love youuuu!!!"

He held her hands that placed on his face softly as his eyes fixated on hers and smile warmly.

"I love you more than you could imagine.."

.

"I'm home." I said to inform my mother and little siblings, though it took me a little bit surprised when I saw a shoes that's familiar that doesn't belong to our family on the rack.

And I guess my family were outside by the less noise my house emit.

I let out a tired sigh when I saw him sitting up straight on the sofa.

"Itoshi, why are you here?" I said tiredly while placing my bag down on the floor and take two glass of water for me and him to drink.

He follow my figure to the kitchen and back to the living room.

He gives a dissatisfied hum. "Itoshi?"

"I'm not in my energetic side I suppose, so please don't mind this side of me."

"I love every side of you (n/n)."

"Thank you."

"So?" I give him a tired look as I took a sip on the water.

"Nothing in particular. I just want to see my girlfriend." He let out a charming smile. "Do you mind if i sit beside you?"

"Go ahead."

After he gets my agreement, he gets up and sit beside me.

And he looks at me for some seconds before engulfing me tightly. His action gives me a surprise. He's sure a touchy guy but I just unprepared.

But feeling I doesn't returning his hug, his body tensed. "is it okay for me to hug you?" As he said that, he release his body from mine.

"..."

I was quiet for a minute before giving him an approval and he in a blink of eyes already engulfing me tightly.

This time I hug him back.

"My love, I love you. I love you a lot. I love you so much. I love you plenty. I love you I love you."

By his sweet action of course I'm no longer in a bad mood.

I'm now a blushing mess as I bury my head on the crook of his neck while saying soft 'stop it..' whenever he says 'i love you's or complimenting me.

.

His wish to cheer her up is a success!!