Hua Cheng • Xie Lian | Tgcf

Requested by Rieko_ElvYshiA it's been a year already 🥲

________________________________________________

"C'mon My lady~
you don't need my blood anymore~?"

"I love it when you drink my blood,
my cute princess~"

"Tsk forget it. That's not what I want
to said to you."

'Now now, how.. in the world it becomes like
this..?'

.

Having a seat just between the demon king and the trashy god themselves, literally you got sandwiched. Please. They push their body into you so much to the point that their chest were in contact with your arms.

It's intimidating..

"Say, we've been together for so long.. why haven't you falling in love with me?" The demon king say, his long finger made it ways to snatch the direction of your chin to his otherworldly handsome feature.

He lean his face closer to yours, not letting any gap in between as his nose touches you. His crimson eye staring intensely to your (e/c) ones. Oh how much he want to kiss you..

Just only a little move again.. and his lips will meeting yours..

But of course Xie Lian never let Hua Cheng had your first kiss.

When sensing that Hua Cheng close his eye to kiss you, Xie Lian innocently hum while moving your chin away to face his direction.

It's unbelievable as to how Xie Lian able to look so dominant. It's really unimaginable for you.

"Love is hard to understand you have once say it to me before (y/n). I'm willing to help you try understand it." The once prince said, took your hand with his and plant a soft kisses to the knuckle.

'okay okay. Myself. (Y/n) (l/n). Let's search a reason to get out from here.'

As much as you want to search any reason, your brain seems to be freeze.

Hua Cheng of course doesn't like how your face getting held by Xie Lian, therefore he lean closer to your side neck.

The ghost king start to open his mouth before his teeth move your clothes away. Seeing your collarbone exposed to his, immediately his crimson eye darkened as he goes to inhale your scent.

He also give you some lick and some light teasing by how his fangs grazing your sensitive skin.

Oh.. how you try your best not to let out unwanted voice escape from your mouth.