please. taehyung.

Taehyung was walking down the school hallway then saw jungkook kissing a girl making him barf a bit seeing his face and someone can kiss him? Wow. Tae thought.

But even though he doesn't admit he knows for sure kook is handsome and kinda bunny cute.

He suddenly got an idea to make jeon angry. He walked closer to them tucking his hair behind his ear then gasped making jeon and the girl pull away. Jeon groaned seeing who it was and was about to kiss the girl again when tae pushed him off her.

"What's your deal?" Jeon said angryly and tae frowned then folded his arms on his chest

"What's my deal? You told me you liked me a few days ago and now you're kissing another girl? Shame on you jeon and here I am thinking I wanted to give you a chance." Tae huffed and eyed jeon smirking hafly. The girl sighed and shook her head because she knew, infact everyone knew that jeon and tae never mix they are like a mismatched puzzle that can't be fixed even if tried.

"What? When?" Jeon asked genuinely confused. Even I am. Tae gasped then held his chest dramatically. The girl walked away without even glancing at jeon and Jungkook huffed looking at a full on grinning tae. "Great job Kim now you chased her away. Are you happy?" Jungkook asked and tae nodded rather too cutely making Jungkook roll his eyes then walk off but stopped by tae.

"Wait aren't you gonna fight back?" Tae asked cause- duh. Jungkook smirked then walked closer to tae but tae didn't move an inch.

"Oh your day is coming soon don't worry." Jungkook whispered then walked off leaving a pissed curious tae.

"Stupid jeon."

"Stupid Kim."

The next day came and they have a match for basketball. See one thing the people at school liked about the two taekook enemies was that  they never let their school work or sports combine with their fighting and they are very good at everything together that they are always number one in sports and school, well unless they have a group work together which teachers makes 100% sure they never let them do together cause they know these two idiots. Everyone knows these two idiots cause they are in the group of bangtan and always fighting. That is for me to explain another chapter.

As I was saying- they have a match.

Taehyung was changing his clothes with jeon on the other side and when jeon almost fell but his back collided with tae's and tae was slammed on his locker by his front. Everyone snickered and jeon smirked.

"Nice save Kim." Jeon said stepping back to his own while tae groaned wanting to punch Jungkook but couldn't.

"Fuck you." He mumbled and jeon chuckled dramatically with a fake smile.

"Alright team! Let's go we can do this as always don't put pressure on yourself but go for the win cause we are..."

"Buffalo!!" They all shouted with smiles and the coach clapped then let them out one by one.

As always,they won. And they did a mini celebration before going to shower cause they stink. All of them went to shower while tae called Chim to fetch him before going inside.

"Save me the first spot." He said to one of his team mate who nodded but did he hear?

He finished calling Chim then went to shower with his clothes off and only a towel wrapped around his waist(I'm not gonna explain further but each is like a stall that has its own room and a curtain that closes. Please tell me if you don't understand.) As said he entered the first one but as expected there was someone and that someone was the one and only jeon who looked tae up and down smirking then pulled tae in slamming him on the wall.

"Jeon sto-"

"Shhhh. You don't want to be caught do you? So stop moving." Jungkook whispered but he was far from wrong cause tae did not want to run away. No. He won't bottom. At least not for jeon. He switched their positions now slamming kook on the wall who gasped.

"I like it when people think they're in control." Tae mumbled then bit jungkook's neck making him gasp and bite back his moan. He sucked on it then moved to the other side making his piece of art to go to his chest. Then sled down to go on his knees. He touched jeon's throbbing dick with his thumb playing with it until jeon whined wanting more but was tae gonna give him? Nope. Jeon groaned grabbed on tae's hair.

"Fucking do it Kim." Jeon said sternly and tae looked up at him with the most innocent smile and eyes.

"Say please. Say please and call me by my name." Tae commanded and jeon thought then groaned whentae touched him with his thumb again but on his slit.

"Pl-please taehyung." Jungkook calling him by his name did things he did like so he started rubbing jungkook's dick in his hands while jeon moaned softly not wanting to cause chaos.

Then tae licked his dick pushing it whole in his mouth. With every thrust in he pumped his own dick to reach his high.

(Very light smut cause why should I go full blow for the first chap and cause they are literally in school 👁️👄👁️)

Jungkook moaned louder but it felt like nobody heard as he covered his mouth with his hand then thrusted in tae's mouth on his own. Tae gagged but his reflex was strong so he took him while pumping his own. Jungkook moaned then mumbled cursed words before cumming whole in taehyung who also came on the tile of the room.

Taehyung huffed then looked up at jeon with a smile he stood up while jungkook was breathing helplessly he turned him around and played with the rim of his hole. Jungkook could feel himself hardening again so he tried to stop tae.

"Tae stop." Jungkook whispered and instantly tae pulled away. Wait what?

"Okay." Tae said. Again- wait what? Did he just-jeon was set up.

Tae bathed himself while jeon was sulking at the corner with his dick rising up.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Because you said so."

"Since when do you listen to me?"

".............."

Jungkook huffed when tae put back his towel and before walking out he kissed his neck with a smirk.

"Bye jeon." With that tae walked out luckily no one was there but either still in the shower or at the lockers.

Jeon groaned then took the soap to bath. Tae just left him hard. Tae kissed his neck and left a hickey. Worst of all,he bottomed for tae. He growled the punched the wall to end up wincing from the pain.

"Fuck you Kim. Couldn't even fuck me." Now talk about pride. Jungkook didn't care when he blurted that out cause he knew he bottomed now but later...... wait? Later?

Jungkook there's gonna be a next time? (Jk: why ask me I ain't the                author)

(A/n I was summoned! And yes there is gonna be a next time my bubbles.)

I quit ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ

Wellllllllllllll hi I'm the author of this book is just for fun so don't take anything seriously cause if you do then you wasting your life span.

Anygay tell me bout you I'll tell you about me. You support me you gonna get gifts 😃

I think iv gone insane.

Love you all
❤️❤️💖