III. All Mine

When Jay and I arrived back at the hotel I couldn't jump in his arms fast enough. It has been months since I have seen physically seen him. Between his shows and writing music he barely has any down time to be with me but I'm not complaining. This also comes with the territory. It just sucks sometimes, not being able to see him like I would be able to if he lived in Atlanta with me. But I knew that I could give that up. His heart is not only with me but its in his music. Jay would give up anything for his music I just hoped he wouldn't be willing to give me up.

He picked me up by my waist and I automatically wrapped my legs around his waist. "What you thinking about baby?" he asked kissing me rapidly on my lips.
"Maybe if you stop kissing me. I could tell you," I said back to him and in reply he bit my lip. "Ow! Baby! What was that for?" I asked kissing my lips at him.
"For getting smart with me. I was just trying to help you feel better," he said putting me down as he walked away. I ran into him and knocked him down on the bed.
"You're not getting soft on me now Mr. Cole. All of the time on the road making you soft now?" I said cocking my head to the side and smirking. He rose from under me and got on top of me. "Now Marie," he said using my middle name, "you know Big Daddy Cole isn't getting soft. Now don't you." I rolled my eyes at him. I know he's not using third person. "Boyyyy if you don't get your heavy ass off of me!" I scream at him through my laughter. He plays too much sometimes. "Eva I've missed you more than you'd know."
"Jermaine you know I miss you. At least you can stay busy, I actually have down time and then I have to listen to your music to hear your voice," I said putting on my puppy dog eyes. "Because you know you never call me."
He kissed his lips getting off of the bed heading towards the kitchen. "You sound like my mom. Baby you know I try to call you as much as I can." He said as I followed him to the kitchen.
"I know baby. I'm not going to trip.. I just miss you."
"Eva now you know you're always welcomed on road with me."
"One you know I like working. Two you know I love you but I will cut any and every female that comes too close to you. And I don't really think you want to bail me out every trip. Three I like having a life. I accept your lifestyle baby. I down with you for whatever," I said to him making him smirk.
"What do you want to eat?" he asked. I know he was being serious but really at this point, I wanted him. Like every part of him. I've missed his touch, his looks, and I even miss the imperfections of him. Damn this boy. I've been ankles over ass for him since he fought for me. He was annoying and an ass when we first met but shit he still is. "Eva you got another nigga you thinking about?" he asked playfully but I know he was slightly serious.
"Boy bye. I was thinking about what I wanted to eat."
"Girl bye," he said trying to imitate me, "You're lying straight through those straight, white ass teeth."
"Since you just have to know... I was thinking about you"
"Oh word," he said raising an eyebrow. "What about me?"
"How your glaze melts my soul. How your smell ignites my ovaries. How your voice is a melody to my ears even when you're just talking. Baby just you. I love you so much you don't understand. I just want to be in your presence. I like being with you, looking at you, feeling you, sexually and just physically. Baby your love gives me a high I can stay on for days. You just don't know boyyyy..." I looked up to see him looking at me like he was scared. "What babe?"
"If I have to not see you for 6 months to make you feel that way then shit, I'ma just see you every 6 months." Obviously Jermaine doesn't realize that this was not a game and nobody has the time to play with his ass. I grabbed him by his collar, "Jermaine, make me wait that long to see you again and Ima make you wait twice as long before you get some from me. I'm not stupid. I know you getting some dome and some ass on the road but baby nobody is like me." I kissed him on the lips so and walked out of the room, like I said. NOBODY IS ABOUT TO PLAY WITH HIS ASS!

I was half way down the hallway when I feel him pick me up and toss me across his shoulder. "Jermaine Lamarr PUT ME DOWN!!" I swear every time I give him the benefit of the doubt that he is growing up, he acts childish.
"You thought you were going to say that then just walk out of my room? Now Mrs. Cole you know me better than that," he said smirking.
"Oka, okay babe I take it back just put me down." When he put me down I took off running. One because I knew I was in better shape. Two because I'm just as childish as him. Three because I know that he can't leave the floor so of course I escape the hotel without being chased. He's going to be pissed but I know I can get him to leave the hotel if he is trying to get to me. I fucking hate being trapped in there. As soon as I get down stairs I see no one other than Bobbi. Like don't get me wrong, Bobbi isn't the complete devil I make her out to be but still. She sees my man more than I do, plus she always has a Funky Ass A T T I T U D E.
"Trouble in paradise?" Bobbi asks passing by.
"No but I'm guessing tonight is another vibrator night," I know it's a little bitchy.. but.. actually I don't have an excuse. It's just me being a bitch.
"Hoe at least my vibrator doesn't fuck everything that can throw their pussy. He just isn't getting some from the groupies," she said. No lie that shit smacked me in the face but I refused to let her win.
"I'm guess you would know since you're hot-n-ready and open 24/7 like a convenience store."
"Bitch if I did pop my pussy that much it's my fucking business."
"Female, you're right is it. Just like what Jermaine Lamarr Cole dick is his and my business O-N-L-Y. So try again but good job." I done playing kiddie games with this female. Like girl get a life. I walked away and called a cab. I was going to just get Babe's driver to drop me off but I didn't feel like having awkward conversations. I got in and told the driver where I lived and not to try to take the long way because I know how to get there. As much as this cab ride is going to be I didn't need him to jack up the prices more by riding around in circles. By the time I walked into the house Jay had called me 3 times and sent me a text. This only means two things: 1. I'm in trouble because of the way I talked to Bobbi or 2. I'm in trouble for leaving. As stupid as it sounds I like him constantly calling and worrying about me. I never get this attention when he's on the road. I paid the driver and walked in the house. I decided to call him back I mean he does know where I live and based on the fact that I know he's on the way here anyway, I might as well call. I called and it went straight to voicemail, therefore I'm in trouble. Might as well make this hard on him to stay mad. I grab a bottle of champagne and run up stairs to my bathroom. I run the bath water, place a bath bomb in the water, and run around trying to find candles. I swear I can't ever find any when I need them. It's almost 3 pm so really it's way too early take a bath but hey who cares. I put on some jazz and get in the tub, he should be here in about 7 minutes so that gives me enough time to get comfortable. Just as I was about to give up, I heard footsteps downstairs and smelled his cologne. This is about to be a good night.