Waha koi tha. Hum ne dekha. Said Zoya.

Without any words the boys went inside the library to check if someone's there. Leaving girls in the backyard. Boys couldn't find anything unusual or anyone in the library. So they came back to girls and informed the same thing.

Girls are not shocked because they somewhere knew that they will not find anything unusual. And same happened.

After a lot of scoldings from Ishaan and Farhaan. They went inside. The boys reaction was justified because they shouldn't have come out of the house like that in the middle of the night. What if someone was actually there?

After coming inside the living room. Zoya asked Zain to keep the knife in the kitchen because she was exhausted.

Zain let out a girly scream and jumped in Ishaan's arms startling the living shit out of him. It was soo sudden that it startled Ishaan.

Zoya, I know I kissed your boyfriend on his cheeks in the van but that was only for fun dude. Itni si baat pe tum mujhe maarna chahti ho? Zain said dramatically. He jumped down from Ishaan's arms and went to Aanchal. Showed Aanchal to Zoya and spoke

Dekho iss masoom aurat ko agar mujhe maar doge toh iski kya hoga?

Zoya stood there with knife in her hand. And was staring Zain being completely shocked. Ishaan and Zoya are soo shocked that their eyes were wide open. Especially Zoya's because of Zain's dramatic accusations.

Watching Zoya and Ishaan's expressions everyone one burst out laughing loudly like maniacs. Finally the atmosphere calmed down with Zain's drama. Zain smiled watching everyone laughing forgetting everything that happened few minutes ago.

After that everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Maya and Aanchal made Saachi and Zoya sleep eventually they also fell asleep.

Next day everyone woke up and went to explore Lonavala. They explored almost everything today itself. After exploring everything the girls insisted the boys for shopping. After a lot of requesting and Zoya's blackmailing boys agreed for the shopping.
Farhaan secretly bought a bracelet for Zoya. Same goes with Ishaan, he bought a pair of Chaandbaalis for saachi. Ishaan knew Saachi's love for earrings very well.

Saachi bought a wrist watch for Ishaan. Zoya bought a perfume for Farhaan.

They spent full day exploring Lonavala. At night before leaving to the farm house they ate delicious dinner in the dhaba. And left to the farm house.

After coming to farm house everyone freshen up and decided to sleep. After chit-chatting a little everyone decided to sleep.

In Ishir and Zain's room both guys are sleeping soundly. But Zain's sleep broke when he heard someone's footsteps. He thought to check it. He went to check out but there was no one. He started to go back to his room when he felt some humming a song. He never heard this voice before. He started running back to his room but again the humming sound came from behind. He slowly turned back only to see a shadow standing infront of the locked room beside the girls room. This made Zain scream really hard. Hearing the scream everyone rushed to Zain and asked what's wrong. Zain told everything that happened with him. Zoya and Saachi were trembling with fear. Farhaan and Ishaan shrugged it off saying that it's just his illusions.

Itne horror movies kyun dekhte ho jab tujhe itna dar lagta hai toh? Haa? Ab jaake soja kuch nahi hoga. Tumhare saath Ishir bhi hai na. Farhaan said.

Next day everyone played cricket, football and hide and seek.

Well Zain insisted for playing hide and seek. No one couldn't resist his puppy eyes.