Epilogue

Flashback

It was after a month of Agastya's romantic confession the parents decided to arrange an engagement party. It was a private affair. There was only family members and a few relatives. The engagement party went well with all the smiles and cheers. Except the fact that Agastya and Ilham were sulking at some particular topics. Other than that everything went perfectly well.

These are the rings that Agastya and Arya and Ilham and Zaid has exchanged

These are the rings that Agastya and Arya and Ilham and Zaid has exchanged. The parents selected the rings for their children.

Agastya made Arya wear a beautiful rose gold crown ring. Arya made Agastya wear a gold and silver tone ring. While Zaid made Ilham wear a rose gold with a blue stone ring. Ilham made Zaid wear a golden tone ring.

Now coming to the topic that why Agastya and Ilham were sulking.

The thing is Arya got know that Agastya has visited her college to meet her student who proposed her. It wasn't definitely a pleasure meeting for both of them. It was a terrible and horrible meeting for Ruhaan especially because Agastya has threatened him in a way that he was about to faint at the spot. And Ruhaan was the one who taught Agastya to play the guitar because he wanted to propose his girl. It was a very hard thing for Ruhaan to make Agastya learn the guitar but the poor boy did it anyways.

The reason of Agastya's sulking is Arya invited Ruhaan to her engagement and made Agastya apologize to him. And even invited to attend the wedding to which Ruhaan immediately got ready and said yes.

Ruhaan is all chill with Arya's wedding. He is very happy for her. And as Arya made him understand that career is important. He is all focused on his studies and career.
Ruhaan himself said that he will help in preparations and arrangements in wedding all the functions of their wedding. To which family agreed and everyone were more than happy.

And now coming to the topic why Ilham was sulking. So the thing is which made her sulk is Zaid's cousin sister and her mother. They were getting on her nerves. Maham was trying every possible thing to talk and flirt with Zaid openly and the top of that her mother was supporting and insisting Zaid to be with Maham. Zaid having no other option was baring Maham for the sake of his parents. Maham always had a crush on Zaid and wanted to marry him but all her dreams gone to drain after knowing that Zaid is marrying someone else. But Maham and her mother being their own irritating selves keep on trying their best to lure Zaid's parents.

But Agastya promised Ilham that he will make sure that nothing goes wrong in any way. Which made Ilham take a breath of relief.

Flashback ends.

The wedding functions have started. Samarth ji has booked a huge mansion for their families to stay in Mussoorie and an out houses for all their relatives whom the families invited for the wedding. The families wanted the wedding to be an intimate wedding especially Agastya so they decided to do the wedding in Mussoorie away from all the chaos of the city. The couples loved the idea of the their wedding in a hill station. The couples are really happy that they are getting married in this beautiful destination. Ilham was extra happy because she can film the nature as well. As per her idea she filmed the sceneries of the Mussoorie in her camera. And the divine beauty of the Mussoorie and talent of Ilham in filming the videography is a heavenly combination. Getting satisfied with her work she has sent the video to the office. Well, to be Frank Ilham sent the  video to the boss directly. Everyone were awestruck watching the skills of Ilham's videography in the video.