2

Flashback

It's been 6 months that Arya, Ilham, Zaid and Agastya are living in Bangalore. It was tough for them to cope up with the new living in the new city. But they managed and got used to the new city with the help of eachother. They made sure that no one in them felt left out. Sometimes they go out on the weekends and sometimes they all stay in Agastya's house and enjoy in the house. Zaid used to cook delicious food for everyone on weekends when they used to decide to be in house instead of going out. They used to take care of eachother like a family. They even introduced eachother to their respective parents and now their parents are friends as well. All the parents always loved and adored their children's friendship and love.

The company in which Ilham is working have organized a party today in which the employees can bring their families or friends with them. So Ilham made everyone agree to go to with her to attend the party. At first Zaid and Agastya denied to go to the party but both the guys immediately melted by looking at Ilham's puppy eyes.

So now they were in the party. Four of them were looking absolutely stunning in their outfits.

Ilham is wearing an orange coloured bodycon dress looking absolutely stunning.

Arya is wearing a black coloured puff sleeves dress looking gorgeous.

Zaid is wearing a blue colour t shirt with a dark brown jacket and jeans looking smoking hot.

Agastya is wearing a white t shirt with a white jacket and a ripped jeans looking devilishly handsome.

The party is going on in full swing. All the people were scattered throughout the big lavish hall. The loud music is playing. The youngsters are swaying their body and showing their skills perfectly on the dance floor. The bar area is somewhat crowded with the young people. The bar tender was busy showing his amazing skills by making various drinks gracefully.

Agastya and Zaid were were sitting in the bar area and both were drinking their choice of drinks. Where the girls were on the dance floor dancing like crazy.

From all the dancing Ilham started to feel thirsty so she started dragging Arya along her to the bar area. While walking near the bar area Ilham saw one of the girl from her company who Ilham hated to guts was clinging onto Zaid and flirting with him. And that's it the damage was done. Ilham is raging like a bull now. But not to create the scene she again started dragging Arya to the bar area where Agastya, Zaid and that chipkali were present. While poor Arya was staring Ilham completely clueless.

Ilham reached near them but no one saw her. So she cleared her throat.

Hearing someone's throat clearing sound Agastya, Zaid and that chipkali turned and found Ilham who is glaring Zaid and a completely clueless Arya.

Oh, Hey Ilham. Looking stunning in your outfit. Said Natasha in her irritating voice while batting her fake eyelashes making the boys and Arya cringe.