Chapter Seven

Your POV

I'm so warm.

That's the first thing I think of when I wake up from my slumber.

My eyes are still closed, and don't move from where I am comfortably laying. I can't bring myself to move.

I've never felt warmth like this. It's spread through my entire body, and I almost feel too warm, but not quite. It's just perfect. There's blankets surrounding me, warming up my body, and I can feel myself pushed up against the pillows behind me.

I want this to last forever.

But then, I remember of where I am, who I'm with, and what I am doing here.

I open my eyes and blink lazily. I'm in the same bed that I was in last night. Except as I look around, I see that Cardo is no longer here. But Master Ren is.

Master Ren appears to be sleeping. His eyes are closed, and his face looks breathtakingly peaceful as his chest slowly falls up and down.

I take the chance to study him, now that I don't have to worry about him catching me.

He's so beautiful. His face is so ridiculously perfect. His eyelashes are longer than any I've ever seen. His eyebrows are perfectly arched and shaped on his face. His nose is slightly crooked, but it fits his face perfectly. His lips are so plump and pink, I wonder what they would feel like on my own. His jawline is so perfectly sharp that I want nothing more than to run my hands and fingers over it.

My face heats up at my naughty thoughts.

My eyes trail down his face to his neck, then chest. I blush furiously as I see he isn't wearing a shirt. He must have taken it off last night after I had fallen asleep again. The blankets are down to his lower stomach, so I can see all the way down his chest and to his stomach. He is so perfectly sculpted. He has so many mussels. His chest looks as hard as a rock. I wonder what it would be like to run my hands all over him, or lay up against his bare chest. Cardo has a lot of mussels, but he's nowhere near as broad and defined as Master Ren.

I scold myself at the thoughts I'm having about him. But I can't help it. Out of all the stories I had heard about Kylo Ren, none of them mentioned how handsome he was. All of the stories just mentioned him wearing a scary helmet. Not a lot of people had actually seen his face. I'm assuming his helmet is like the one that Cardo was wearing. And if that's the case, I'm glad he's not wearing it. I mean, I wouldn't expect him to wear it while he slept, so there wouldn't really be a reason for him to where it while he's being with me—because we've been in his quarters the entire time. Nonetheless, this man is much more terrifying than Cardo ever was. So with the mask, it would be way worse.

Speaking of Cardo, where is he?

I slowly sit up, trying not to wake or disturb Master Ren. I look around the room and don't spot him anywhere. Where has he gone? He was here when I went to sleep last night. I explicitly remember being pushed snugly against his chest as I fell asleep.

I look at the bedroom door and bite my tongue, wondering if I should go through the doors and look for him. I don't think Master Ren would appreciate that, though. If he woke up and I wasn't here then he would probably think I was trying to escape again.

I don't want to risk that.

I was just about to lay back down and try to go back to sleep, when I suddenly felt a very large, warm hand wrap around my hip, and yank back onto a warm, hard chest.

Apparently, I would have the opportunity to be against his bare chest sooner than I originally thought. My face flames at my crude thoughts.

I squirm in his grasp, not necessarily trying to escape—I wouldn't want to anger him—but just because I can't help it. This is all so new. Master barley ever touched me, at all, except to strike me. I'm not used to people touching me. It's forgein, but it's nice. I kind of like it. Even though I shouldn't, considering this man probably hates me and is more likely going to keep me as a prisoner or a sex slave.