Chapter- 24

Cale woke up to Dan-i screaming. He stood up and went out to see what was going on. He saw everyone sitting in the couch area eating ramen. Those who had finished their fill placed the dirty dishes in the sink.

Dan-i was explaining that it's not possible for Ruda to like her under any circumstance.

"Dan-i, if he does that again, just punch the shit out of him. Should I teach you hoe to do German Suplex?"

Yeoryeong shouted slamming her hand on the countertop.

"If you don't want I can teach you how to fight"

"Speaking of fight, if you think martial arts is too exhausting then you can learn shooting from me. I'm pretty good at aiming and firing. It's good to learn a form of self defense, especially when there are pests that needs to be taken care of."

Choi han and Alberu also showed support in this matter. They both also didn't like Ruda kissing Dan-i on the stage. It would've been fine if Dan-i also liked him.

But she doesn't, and kissing her without her permission like that is rude. No matter how 'cute' it looks to other, it's still being ill-mannered.

Yoeryeong gave the two of them a grateful look before going back to Dan-i.

"That's right Dan-i, some pests should be taken care of as fast as possible"

Yeoryeong spoke, her eyes filled with sincerity and innocence as didn't just said to murder someone.

Cale who was standing in the corridor shuddered.

'Vicious people'

He said turning. But before he could leave he heard Dan-i calling him.

"Cale, you woke up. I was just about to talk how amazing you look when you danced."

Dan-i said hoping to divert the topic.

This made the whole attention turn to him. 

He inwardly cursed for coming out at the wrong time. 

"That was a normal waltz, nothing big"

He said trying to ease the brooding eyes on him.

"Cale-yah, you should have refused if you didn't wanted to dance"

Eunhyung said patting his head. Lately he does that a lot with Cale. 

"That's rude, besides Jung-in said we can't refuse"

He said as a matter of fact.

"Hah, since when were you docile"

Jiho muttered earning a slap from Yeoryeong. 

"I say let's forget about everything and catch Jung-in first. The whole root of the problem."

Woo-in suggested, to which Alberu immediately nodded.

"I agree. He was the one who gave those roles to Dan-i and Ruda. He also initiated this stupid surprise round. I say we grab him first."

Everyone seemed onboard with Alberu's ideas.

"I can track him secretly if you want"

Choi han suggested.

"How about we kidnap him after the retreat and lock him in the basement and then decide what how to deal with him?" 

'Yeoryeong NO!!!'

Dan-i screamed hearing Yeoryeong's words.

"I agree"

Chunyoung agreed with Yeoryeong's suggestions.

'Vicious, truly vicious'

Cale and Dan-i shuddered hearing their conversation. 

Just then Eunhyung's phone rang. He looked on the screen and saw it was unknown number. Nevertheless he picked it up.

Seeing this everyone quieted down.

"Hello"

"Eunhyung"

The voice was somewhat familiar but Eunhung can't exactly recall who it belongs to.

"Yea, I'm Eunhyung. Who you may be speaking sir?"

"I'm Cale's father, Eruhaben"

"Yes Mr. Henituse. Sorry I failed to recognize your voice."

"It's fine"

Hearing it was from Cale's father everyone perked their ears up. 

"Was something the matter sir?"

Eunhyung asked.

"I couldn't reach Cale or other two's phone so I called on your phone. Do you know where they are?"

"We are all sitting together in Cale's dorm. He is also here."

"Hmm, put the phone on speaker. I want to talk to them." 

Eunhyung put the phone on speaker.

"Cale, Alberu and Choi han. Where are your phones? I was calling and none of you picked up"

Eruhanben questioned.

"I was sleeping"(Cale)

"It's in my room"(Alberu)

"My phone's battery is dead"(Choi han)

The answers made Eruhaben sigh.

"Hah, you punks"

"Aside that, little kid wanted to talk to you face to face. Get your phone and video call him. Also I want to see what trouble have you caused this time"

Cale frowned meanwhile Alberu and Jiho snickered.

"I don't cause trouble"

He retorted but Eruhaben ignored him hung up the phone.