Chapter- 23

"N-No no, there is no such thing. What kind of dance would you do?"

Jung-in asked ignoring the threatening gazes focused on him.

"Waltz"

Cale said. He doesn't know any kind of dance other than the ones he do in royal banquets.

"Ok, turn on a song for waltz by our female student and crimson God"

Jung-in said making Cale cringe.

'Who the hell gave me such a cringe name?'

Cale wondered.

The song started. Cale turned to the female student.

"May I have this dance miss?"

He said habitually bowing a little. His nobility mannerism showing unconsciously.

"Y-Yes"

The female student stuttered as he placed her hand on Cale's outstretched hand.

"Please lose your body and just follow my lead"

He said seeing the girl rigid.

"W-What if I step on your foot Cale-nim?"

The girl said, feeling sacred that she would hurt her male god.

"It's no problem miss, everyone makes mistakes. You just have to enjoy yourself, no one is going to scold you even if you make a mess of my feet."

Cale said hoping the girl would not be soo tense, which indeed helped. The girl lossen herself, mentally screaming how kind her male god is.

Cale then started dancing leading the girl with every step. He looked graceful swaying with the tune. The girl who was just busy looking at Cale subconsciously followed his steps, dancing smoothly.

The looked so good dancing.

The students were in awe at how graceful Cale looked.

"I will kill that girl"

Yeoryeong muttered, chilling aura oozing out of her. The rest of the group excluding Choi han and Alberu were also having murderous aura around them.

"My dear dongseang really loves having all the attention"

Alberu said with a smile that doesn't looked happy.

Cale completely oblivious to the drama happening was dancing on the stage with the female student. The song came to end. Cale gave her a bow.

"Your dance was admirable miss"

Cale said as he bid his goodbye to the girl making his way back to his seat. He saw the chilling faces of his family and friends.

'Vicious'

Cale thought. He decided to ignore them and just sleep for the rest of the time.

When the retreat came to an end Cale was the first one to run and slam down on his bed dozing off. His friends who saw that sighed and decided to talk to him later.

Right now they have to talk something important to someone.

They all waited in Cale's apartment as Yeoryeong went to fetch Dan-I.

Dan-I was greeted by Eunhyung holding a towel and a cleansing bottle. He and Yeoryeong made Dan-I wash her face multiple times before letting her go. When Dan-I came out Ju-in and Choihan escorted her to the couch area.

They made her sit and started rubbing her cheeks with soft towels.

"Ju-in, Choihan, I just washed my face"

Dan-i spoke hoping for the two to stop.

"Just stay still mom"

"Stop moving Dan-i"

Ju-in and Choihan ignored her words and continued dapping the towel on her face.

Alberu sighed seeing them.

"Dan-i, we'll go nd get some ramen ready for you"

Yeoryeong said going to the kitchen.

"Yeoryeong, the ramen are in cupboard beside the fridge, utensils are in the next cupboard. There are some toppings in the fridge to add on."

Alberu instructed Yeoryeong seeing she was struggling to find them.

"Ok"