𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗡.

Start from the beginning

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

✧˖*°࿐ 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘. She doesn't remember her mother's smell and the memories are long forgotten. All Celine ever knew was her father's absence and another woman attempting to raise her and her brother. She never see herself as a hero before well school started.

When her brother was running off with Marinette to save the world and beat the bad guys. Celine sneak inside Gabriel's office to find a box, inside was the peacock miraculous and she took it. Than the miraculous claim her as the peacock, Celine struggle with her emotions as it took hold of her. She has no idea how bad things will become. Previous peacock holders became villains and no longer themselves. Celine fought against the urge to be evil and fight beside hawkmoth. She teams up with ladybug and chat noir to stop evil and prevent hawkmoth to take over Paris. She doesn't know that chat noir is Adrien, her brother and Marinette is ladybug. They don't even know that Celine has the most complex and complicated miraculous.

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶
© folkcreswift 2024

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶© folkcreswift 2024

CELINE AURELIA AGRESTE(portrayed by meg donnelly)━━━━ the curious one ━━━━celine

(portrayed by meg donnelly)
━━━━ the curious one ━━━━
celine. sixteen. bisexual. peacock.