── 𝗦𝗔𝗗𝗛𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦 𝗕𝗘𝗬𝗢𝗡𝗗

❝ whoever heard of a pretty villain? ❞

❝ . . . you might doubt me now

laugh at my face and say that oh he's delusional.

but a pretty face is something that all people fall for.

and that, you can use to your advantage. ❞

── 𝙎𝘼𝘿𝙃𝙄𝙇 was someone who you wanted to be. Someone that you were naturally gravitated to in a crowd.

It wasn't because of his princely looks, nor the fact that he was one of the most academically successful people in the village, but rather because of the way he held himself.

He walked with a purpose and a kind of confidence that others lacked, charisma something that his whole self simply radiated.

After he gotten to the school of good and evil however, the same thing happened, everyone drawn to him like moths to a flame.

His appearance then became something that he could use in the future. Something that so few Nevers had that the Evers couldn't possibly suspect him.

+ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ +

.the school of good and evil does not belong to me. however, I will take references from it and some parts will seem like its copied. I will only change small details, nothing too big unless I need to.

.this story will have moments where violence is used quite often and most of the time it probably will be gory, knowing me.

.please don't read unless of your own free will and unless you really want to.

.thank you for picking this story!