Chapter 5 : Doctor [M]

Start from the beginning

DANIELLE'S POV

I took Haerin by the hand and took her to my car. I rushed to unlock it and opened the door for her. I started the car without further delay, it only took 15 minutes for us to get to my house. Normally, the ride takes me about thirty minutes, that's to tell you how fast I went. I went down quickly and went to open the door.

"Can you carry me because I don't feel strong enough to walk." she said seductively and took the time to say every word. I said nothing and lifted her up like a bride, she put her arms around my neck, I could feel her breath and it aroused me so much. Fuck. I tried to open the door as best I could and thank God I made it. I closed the door with my foot and threw the keys on the table. I took her up to my room and gently placed it on my king size bed.

"So nurse Haerin, I think I need to check your breathing because earlier you looked tired. May I?" I asked seductively and showed her my stethoscope. She was sitting at the edge of the bed with crossed legs and licking her lips.

"Yes doctor Danielle, I think I'm still a little dizzy too." she said pretending to have a headache.

"Alright, let me check. You should take off your top so I can listen to your heartbeat." I smirked to her. She slowly unbuttoned her top without looking away from me. What a tease. Her hair is put on one side which allowed me to see her neck, I can't wait to bite and lick it. Haerin had not yet taken off her top, she had just opened it so I could have a great view. Haerin wore a black lingerie with flowers, her milk skin was perfect and her breasts, let's not even talk about it. A goddess.

"Doctor, are you going to stand there and watch me?" she chuckled. Her laugh was a beautiful melody like her moan. I approached her, took my stethoscope, placed the eartips in my ear and put it on her chest level.

"Are you stressed, nurse Haerin?" I asked her and frowned like she was really my patient. Her heartbeat was fast.

"Maybe." she acted as if she was thinking.

"Don't worry nurse Haerin, I'm going to take care of you tonight." I placed the stethoscope on the bedside table and started to remove the top slowly without breaking our eyes as she did right away. She bit her lip, her eyes were filled with lust. I was now standing in front of her, she was starting to trace my abs with her fingers.

"Like what you see?" she nodded and started licking it still without breaking our eyes. She knew very well how to turn me on. I couldn't control my hormones anymore, so I unbuttoned my pants and here I am only with my boxer and my sport bra. When her gaze leveled at my dick, her eyes opened wide.

"Take it and do what you want nurse Haerin." she lowered my boxer and took my dick in her hot hand. She started jerking me off and went faster and faster.

"Arghh Rin-Haerin... I can't-Arggh suck me now." I arched my head at the back. Without waiting, she took my dick and I felt the tip of her tongue licked it, her hot mouth was wrapping around my shaft, damn it feels so good.

"Haerin you fuckin' bitch!" she sucked me harder and harder, I just want to cum but it was to early. I wanted to cum in her pussy.

"Take everything off and lie down on the bed... spread your legs wide open." she obeyed immediately, her breasts were erect and I could feel from here that she was already wet.

I was on top of her and whispered in her ear "Haerin, tonight, I gonna fuck you until you lose your voice, until your body begs me, until tomorrow morning you no longer have the strength to walk, is that clear?"

"Y-yes Daddy." I started by tracing my tongue on her jawline and her collarbone, I took the time to leave hickeys too, after that I licked and gently nibbled her perky boobs.

"Mmmmh Dan-Danielle... You're so good." she moaned. I left a few wet kisses on the bottom of her stomach and headed for the long-awaited thing, her pussy. To lengthen the pleasure, I kissed her thighs and nibbled her milk skin.

"Arghhh Danielle!" I licked her pussy and nibbled her clitoris, she tasted good but I didn't go further than that.

"Aaah-aarggh... mmmmh... stop teasing!" she

shouted.

"Tell me what do you want and I'll give it to you little bitch."

"Bang me hard with you dick, your fuckin' long dick!" I smile proudly, I took my dick and rubbed it against her pussy. I pushed slowly because I didn't know if it was her first time or not.

"Arghh Haerin... you a-are so tight." I was starting to come and go very quickly and I felt that she was adapting to it. We could hear the sound of our moans and the sound of my dick made against her pussy.

"Danielle... mmmh wh-why are you so big God!"

"Haerin you are so tight, I think you'll need more sessions." I pinched her perky boobs at the same time. "Get on all fours now and I want you to scream loudly." I pulled back my dick from her pussy and she got on all fours. Her ass was amazing, I couldn't control to spank a few time it.

"Aaaah fuck you!" she shouted and without warning, I smashed my dick into her tight pussy and tried to push it as far as I could.

"Oh God... f-faster... ha-harderr please." she begged me." Fuck I gonna cum Doctor.""Argggh me too... cum for me Haerin." I kissed her neck and fucked her faster and faster.

"AAH-AAAH-AAAAAH FUCK!"

"OOOH GOD FUCK"

We moaned at the same time, I slowly removed my dick, her hot liquid mixed with my sperm flowed out of her pussy. We took the time to breathe, a few seconds later, Haerinvhad fallen asleep, I put her head on my shoulder and took the blanket to cover us.

"Good night my nurse."