➥ 003, ayo fourth wall break🤨?

Start from the beginning

"BRUH-"

"you owe me new bells." he snapped back in a slightly playful manner. i gave him a disgusted look.

"and by the way, about this exercise, i decided i won't send any of you back to the academy." he stated, causing a wide grin to show on naruto's face.

sakura looked genuinely lost, "really? all i did was faint and fall over. do i get points for that?" in her head, she was probably cheering aggressively about how 'love conquers all'.

i gave this old man a dwayne johnson eyebrow raise, knowing damn well he wasn't serious.

what's the catch here masky...🤨

sasuke was still pouting, as the other two began to celebrate and cheer happily. "that means all four of us-" naruto was cut off.

"all three of you will be dropped from the program. permanently."

silent shock filled the air. this was the first time any of us had heard kakashi-sensei speak in such a disappointed and stern tone. he was fuming, his voice full of utter resentment.

i frowned. disappointed, but not surprised.

"DROP US FROM THE PROGRAM?! THAT MEANS WE CAN BEVER BECOME NINJA!!" naruto yelled, in a fit of angry shocked. "and what about y/n?! you said all three of us!!"

kakashi sighed, "i'm getting to that." he put his hands on his hips, ready to begin scolding. "you all think like little kids, not ninja. that goes for y/n too, in some aspects."

WHY YOU MOTHERFUCKER.

"you think like brats."

that seemed to trigger sasuke, as seconds after that was said, he charged at kakashi in an attempt to attack, only to utterly fail and get pinned to the ground.

"hehe, nice." i nodded, whilst staring at the scene before me.

sakura was freaking out by that point. "GET OFF SASUKE!! YOU CAN'T STEP ON HIM LIKE HE'S SOME BUG!!"

kakashi coldly ignored her, and began a lecture. "you think it's all about you. you don't know what it means to be a ninja. you thinks it's a game, huh?" his tone was scary, at least to them.

i wasn't too worried, as i looked down to the ground in shame. his words reminded me of the many times i was scolded by my grandfather for some of the immature things i did in my younger years.

it wasn't kakashi's voice and harsh words that made me pull away my eyes from the sight, it was the fact he spoke to my friends that way.

maybe it was just an opinion, but he spoke about how we acted like 'little kids'.

news flash to fucking eleven, maybe it's because we are?

i genuinely wondered, just what happened to this guy to make him think that a couple of 12 year olds would know the meaning of the word 'shinobi'. that was the kind of knowledge you learned after seeing your own comrades die before you. it showed you the true definition of a ninja.

does he really think we'd know that?

regardless, he had a point, and it made me sigh of shame. "he's right, why else do you guys think we were put in squads?" i cut him off before he could finish his lecture. "the answer is teamwork, you morons." i snapped, mostly disappointed in myself that i didn't try harder enough to get them to realize that.