New World

/Y/n/

"I still can't remember anything other than now, or the dream. It's like the past-- however many years of my life has been wiped from my memories..." I groan, and Link frowns, "That's odd, your father seems fine, just different." I thought for a moment before realizing, "Oh! He was there too!! But why am I the exception?"
Link shrugged and asked, "What's your other name?" I replied, "Y/n." he answered back, "I have all my memories, but my real name is Legend. I work with past and future heroes sent by Hylia to solve problems, such as super strong monsters, which have been attacking towns recently. I want you to meet them, they're staying at the inn a few miles from here."

Deciding to change the subject of meeting people I didn't know, I asked, "How did you end up on the island. For as long as I could remember, I could never escape." Legend mumbled something about his ship getting caught at sea, and the 'dream' was the result of him almost drowning.
Then, he straitened up and asked, "I really need to go back and check with the group. Are you sure you don't want to come?" I scoffed, "I never said no, silly." before he led me to the inn, and I stated, "I had forgotten this was here." And I could see him roll his eyes. We walked in, and a kid, probably around the age of 14, ran up to Legend, chanting his name.

Legend spoke with a small smile, "Hey Wind." the boy in blue seemed happy about that, because he left to the person who seemed the eldest in the group- who had colorful markings and big, rough scars on his face. "Time, Time! Look! Legend brought a friend!"
He spoke eagerly, and I made sure to partially hide myself behind Legend, because I didn't know who they were. A short brunette boy walked up to me as I went to sit by the couch, figuring Legend wouldn't introduce me and he asked, "You're Legend's friend, right?" I nodded, and he asked, "Can you tell us about Legend? He's always a bit closed off, which I get with all the adventures he's had."

I quietly respond, watching my pink-haired friend talk to another male, who's taller, with a blue scarf, "I suffer from memory loss. All I remember is his last adventure, and we met up by chance. He pressured me into coming here."
The boy sighs and introduces himself as Hyrule, explaining in a bit more detail than Legend did, that their group consisted of nine boys, all future, past and present heroes that have finished their missions and have now joined to fix another together with portals sent from Hylia.

As he explained, purple flashed in the corner of my eye, and I pointed, "This is a portal?" Hyrule looked, and jumped back, before calling to the others, "It's time to leave!"
A frown appeared on my face as I asked, "Can I come too?" Legend looked at me and asked, "Can you handle a few monsters if you come along." I nod and say, "Probably. I won't be a liability like last time." So, he took me by the hand and walked through the portal.

All I could see was purple, and when we eventually transported to the next Hyrule, Legend was on the ground, clutching his stomach in pain as I stood. The portal didn't throw me off in the slightest, but I understood how it could to him.
A few others walked through, falling over, passed out, and I realized that I would have to catch them all. Time and a male only slightly shorter than him, with a wolf pelt, came out. Time winced, and the other inhaled sharply. I helped them sit down as others walked out of the portal, and by the time everyone was out, I had four unconscious, and the rest were recovering.

I walked over to Legend, who was still hunched over, and held out my hand. He slapped it away before standing up.
'No way he just did that.' my thoughts hissed, but I ignored them and walked to the others. I turned half-way to see Legend's regretful face, and I was mentally laughing at him, 'That's what you get, idiot!'

Time and the pelt guy were discussing something, but when I walked over, I caught their attention as they asked, "What's your name?"
I decided to go with my real one, and they repeated it a few times to get it right, before they turned back to talk to each other. I could hear their whispers of confusion when they talked about how the portal didn't have any effect on me.

The shortest of the group woke up, and I squatted next to his disoriented figure on the ground. "W-who are you?" the person asked, and I answered,
"Y/n L/n. I helped you after you fell unconscious from the portal." I held my hand out, and they took it to help him sit up as they introduced themself as Four, saying they went by they/them pronouns (which I felt like I already knew).

I nodded, and heard another groan from Wind, so I left Four, walking over to the child. "You okay buddy?" I asked, helping him sit up and patting him on the back. He nodded, face green as he looked queasy.
He turned to his left (Me on his right) and barfed into the bush next to him. I pushed his hair out of the way as he did so, and when he was done, I pointed to a lake not too far from us and told him to drink some. He thanked me and left.

Pelt guy appeared from somewhere behind me and said, "Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Twilight. The old man I was talking to is Time, the leader of our group." Two people bickering brought our attention to them as Twilight sighed,
"Not again." before walking up to the two and shouting, "Break it up you two!" Legend lunged at the blue-scarf guy, who was probably teasing him, and I held him back and spoke, "You can beat him up in a battle later if you wish, but the others are still recovering. Try not to get triggered." he seemed to relax at that.

When I let go, he asked, "How strong are you?" and I shrugged, "Not really." and then he asked, "Arm wrestle?" and I sighed. We went to the ground, bending over so our hands could lock. Wind, who knew was happening, jumped over and told us he would be our ref.
When he gave all clear, we started. I had matched his strength with mine, and I asked, "Don't go easy on me, just because I'm a girl, okay?" He nodded, and his hand pushed mine to the right. We went like this for a while, before I non-clamantly sighed, "I'm bored, I'm ending the match." and slammed his hand to my left, and on the ground. I stood up and walked off.

I smirked when I saw that everyone had gathered around when we were wrestling, and they were all ogling at me now. "I chose strength in the color dungeon! How's that possible?! Not only that, but I have my power bracelets on!"
Legend cried, looking at his scuffed-up hand from the dirt on the ground I had smeared on him. The some laughed at him for losing to a girl, while others patted him others patted him on the shoulder, telling him he'd just have to get stronger.