Kook: Good mrng hyung. (he said while smiling nervously)

V: mrng kook.(he said in a normal voice)
Kook: I will go to prepare breakfast. Hr he.

V: but gg(he stopped talking when he saw that kook already left for kitchen without listening to him)

I was just a few minutes when they heard shouts from kitchen.

V sigh at it he know this was goona to be happen while tae look towards kitchen with worry written on his face

They get up and went to kitchen and the thing they saw make them surprise.

Kook and gguk where standing face to face and they are looking like they will each other.

They have grabbed each other's collar.
Kook almost punch Gguk on his face but after seeing tae and V in kitchen he stopped his hand in mid air.

V raise his voice a lil and said
V: release each other at this instant.
What the hell is wrong with you both.

Kook and gguk : It was his mistake. (they both said while glaring each other at same time)

V:explain. Now(he soda sternly)

Flashback
When kook enter in kitchen he saw that gguk was trying to make breakfast.  He was preparing batter for pancakes.

Kook try to ignore him and starts to  look for ingredients to make something tasty.

Gguk feel someone's presence around him and look to see kook was there.

Gguk: what are you doing here?
(while looking towards koo)
Koo: Dance.(he said while rolling his eyes)

Gguk:can't you just answer me in a simple tone(he said while raising his voice a lil)

Kook: well I don't want to talk with you.
Now gguk face him and said
Gguk: oo really like I am dying to talk with you.
Kook:leave. I have to make breakfast.
Gguk: u want us to die by eating your non tasty food.(he said with a lil fake disbelief face)

Kook: you pig.
Gguk: yes my dear brother oh nono you are a moron.
(he said with a fake smile)

That add the fuel to their fight and their hands eventually make way to their collars.

Flashback end
After listening to everything V sigh and tae somehow was looking amused.

For him these fights are new.
He and his V hyung never fight.
His hyung treat and pamper him like a baby.

And there jeon twins.
What can he say.

V: Kook you go .Me and gguk will make breakfast .
I think it's  not that much hard work.
(he said while looking at pancakes that are almost ready for everyone. Only drinks and some other small things are left.

Kook: But I want to make it.(he said while still glaring at Gguk who was glaring at him back.)

V:you and tae can make lunch or may be dinner.
So leave(he said in calm voice)

Kook :bu( he was about to say something when tae interrupt him.)

Tae: bun.come here. We will talk.
Tae said grabbing his hand and starts to pull him outward the kitchen ).

And our koo follow him without any word as usual.

Tae take koo to living room and make him sit then he lean to him hugging him from side and say

Tae:koo don't fight .hmm It's not good.
Koo: but it was not my fault. (he said while puffing his cheeks a lil )

Tae: aww you are so cute.
While sequizzing his cheeks that make his look extra cute

Tae: honey I don't like it when you fight with brother in law

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Tae: honey I don't like it when you fight with brother in law.so pls avoid fighting.

While giving a peck on kook's cheek who froze for a min then regain his counsious and nod a lil.

Then tae was leaning towards him and start a movie on tv and both were enjoying each others warm embrace.

That it is.
I know guys I update after a long time.
Actually I had to attend a important test . So it take me time to prepare for it.
Then on the day on that test I was thinking about updating again but my foot slipped and the internal muscle of my left feet get tored. And that pain like hell.

That's why I can't update.
So this time I try to write a long episode.
It's my first time to write more that 1100 word in single ep.

And this story his reached 10k reads.
Hell I did not believe at first.
I am damm happy now .
And the ranking of the book it also high.

So thanks to every reader for reading ,voting and commenting on this story.
It is at 1st place in vgguk tag.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

🥰😍😍😚☺️☺️☺️

And I have started writing another story .pls give it a try also sweethearts.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Take care.
Sweethearts.