Vibe Together

"Good girl, wearing your collar for Mami," Rhea purred from your laptop speakers, "Do you have the toy inside you, like I asked?"
"Yes, Mami," you said, shifting on your bed, muscles involuntarily squeezing around the pink toy in anticipation. While Rhea was entirely clothed, you had nothing on but your collar and blushed as you accidentally caught a glimpse of yourself on the screen.
"Perfect," she said, licking her lips, "Play with your nipples for me, darling. I'll start the vibrator when you start sounding desperate enough."
Brushing your fingers against your nipples, you start gently twisting them and bite your lip. Gradually increasing the pressure, you whimper slightly and look pleadingly at the image of your girlfriend on the screen.
"Keep going," Rhea encouraged you, smirking. She had that glimmer in her eyes that tended to show up when she was being sadistic - it turned you on even more.
Pinching and groping yourself roughly, your whimpers get louder and slightly higher in pitch.
"Please, Mami," you beg between desperate whines.

"Dom?" Rhea says suddenly, followed by the sound of a door shutting as she looks offscreen. You freeze, unsure whether or not you should cover yourself up.
"It hasn't been anywhere close to an hour," Rhea says, raising an eyebrow.
"Pues, I ended up getting out of the hot tub to get some water," Dominik explained faintly offscreen as you strained your ears to hear him, "and when I came back and looked in before opening the door..."
"Christ, are they fucking in the hot tub?" Rhea sighed, bringing one hand up to her temple.
"I think they're fucking in the hot tub," Dom confirmed, "And as much as I wanna watch, Finn is... really not into that."
"Y'know what," Rhea said, slowly lowering her hand and grinning, looking back over at you for the first time since Dominik had interrupted, "That gives me an idea."

Rhea looked directly into the camera, her gaze piercing through you despite the distance, and asked, "How would you feel if Dom Dom watched me get you off, beautiful?"
The question threw you; you realized you had been waiting for Dom to leave, but the thought of someone watching Rhea dominate you made you blush and bite your lip. You nodded shyly, watching her smile as you did.
"You're sure?" Rhea checked, grinning harder when you nodded again, more vigorously this time, "Dirty girl."
The video on the other end of the call wobbled and then froze for a couple seconds at a time, until it settled once more. Now, you could clearly see both Rhea and Dominik sitting on a well-made bed, the latter with a towel wrapped around his waist and chest bare. Your face grew warmer when you watched Dom's jaw drop upon looking at you.

"Did I say you could stop touching yourself, slut?" Rhea growled, making you realize your hands had been resting on the bed.
"Sorry, Mami," you apologize, bringing your hands up to your nipples again.
"There's my good girl," Rhea said sweetly, giggling as you began whimpering again.
"Fuck," Dominik half-whispered, eyes still fixed on you as your whimpers turned into desperate whines in response to the reminder that you were being watched.
"Poor baby," Rhea mocks you, as you whine louder, "You really want it, don't you?"
"Mm, please," you beg, looking at her smirking image on the screen, "Please, Mami."
Without a word, Rhea taps her phone screen and the toy inside you begins to vibrate on a surprisingly high setting. You cry out at the intense waves of pleasure that wash over you. Then, just as suddenly as it began, the motion stops and your moans become whines again.

"You're so much fun to play with," Rhea purrs, and you open your eyes, not realizing you had closed them. She was leaning in closer to the screen than she had been last, and Dominik's face was red.
"Thank you, Mami," you say when you remember how to speak.
"Now don't forget to tell Mami when you're close," Rhea reminded you before tapping her screen, turning the toy to a high thrust setting this time.
The sensation makes you gasp at first, then noises escaped your mouth that only barely matched how badly you wanted more. The sound of your own moans seemed somehow more embarrassing when you knew someone else was listening, which added a rush to your building pleasure.

"Mami!" you cry out, and the toy is still once more. Your frustration now impossible to ignore, you start begging. "Please Mami, can I have more? Please may I come?"
"Already?" Rhea laughed before considering it, "Hmmm, what do you think, Dom Dom?" - she turns to him - "Should I let her come?"
Seeing him hesitate, you ached around the toy before hearing yourself say, "Please, Dom? Please?"
"Fuck," he says again, adjusting the towel around his waist, "I want to see her come, Mami."
"I think I can arrange that," Rhea says before tapping her screen again.
Both vibrate and thrust start up at once, making you grip the sheets as you moan loudly, unable to control yourself. The knot in your stomach tightens quickly, ecstasy mounting so exquisitely that the moans you filled the room with no longer embarrassed you.
"That's it," Rhea cooed, "Come hard for Mami."

Almost as soon as she said it, you obeyed, surrendering completely to the pleasure she was allowing you to enjoy. Your body convulsed as you struggled to stay upright, moans turning into contented laughter at the end of your orgasm.
"That sounded like a good one," Rhea said as you opened your eyes again.
"So good," you breathe, smiling as you notice Dominik now has a pillow on his lap.
"Dom Dom," Rhea says, noticing the pillow as well, "Don't be rude. Show her how much you liked watching."
Looking somehow even more embarrassed than you had felt at any point tonight, Dom removed the pillow, revealing how hard he was.
"Good boy," Rhea praised him, then turned to you, "You both did so good for Mami. Did everyone enjoy that?"
You and Dominik both nod and Rhea smiles, "Good. Then maybe we can do this again sometime."