Worry Less, Liv Mor(gan)

Introducing yourself, you pause before shaking the blonde woman's fishnet- covered hand with your uninjured one.
"Nice to meet you, Liv Morgan," you said, recognizing her name. You hadn't realized she was so... pretty.
"Are you new to WWE or something?" Liv asks, looking intently at your face, "You don't look familiar."
"Oh I don't work for the company," you laugh, already feeling your interrupted smoke session kicking in a bit, "I was invited by one of the wrestlers; I'll just be watching the show tonight."
"Who invited you?" she asked, curious.
"... Rhea Ripley," you reply, looking down at your tender hand as you thought of what happened earlier.
"Oh," Liv said in a way that made you look up, raising an eyebrow, "You're the one people keep talking about. She finally came out because of you!"

"Heh, yeah..." you instinctively move to play with the hem of your skirt, groaning as you realize your injured hand is definitely still swollen.
"Oh no, what happened?" Liv asked, compassion heavy in her voice as you cradled your hand, "Do we need to get you to medical?"
"I was just there," you explain, avoiding the first question as well as the eyes of the beautiful woman in front of you, "They said it's not that bad."
"How did it happen?" Liv asked again, noticing your evasion of her question.
How were you supposed to admit the truth? Even after what Dominik said, you felt as if you could have prevented this - either by having smoked less or by having been more careful once you sensed something off during the situation.
"Here, let me show you where you can watch the show backstage," Liv said when you let silence hang in the air a bit too long.
Following her, you do your best to remember where to turn to come back and smoke again later. The movement of Liv Morgan's hips and the length (or lack thereof) of her shorts as she led you down the hall made it a difficult task.

"This is the place!" Liv declares cheerily, stretching out her arms in both directions as the two of you enter a room with a couple of  couches and a table arranged around the large television mounted to the wall. The screen currently had nothing but a revolving WWE logo on it, but no sound was playing.
"You'll get the stream from the live camera once the show starts," she explains, "so you'll see everything the audience sees."
"Thanks for showing me," you say, setting your bag on a couch and flopping down next to it, "This is way better than sitting in the middle of a crowd." Particularly since these couches were so comfortable, you thought, sighing as you relax into the cushions.
"Happy to help!" Liv says, sitting on the arm of the other couch, "So. You probably know that Rhea and I used to be tag-team partners."

"She never brought it up," you say, vaguely remembering the time she mentioned wrestling against her.
Liv sighs, "Of course not. I guess it's been long enough since then."
"What happened?" now it's your turn to ask.
"I had feelings for her," she replied, surprising you with her honesty, "But either she didn't feel the same or she wasn't ready to come out. And then there were the outbursts she would have..."
She glanced at your hand before looking you in the eyes again, "Anyway. I need to go get warmed up."
She stood, bridging the short distance between the couches and saying, "Come find me if you need anything else" - she gently places a hand on your arm and gives a small squeeze - "I mean it."
"Thanks, Liv," you respond, your face growing warm, watching her smile, "See you around."

Looking up at the eternally-spinning WWE logo you contemplate what Liv meant when she said "anything else." The two conclusions you came up with were: either Liv thought things were going badly between you and Rhea and wanted to let you know she was interested in you, or she thought things were going so badly between you and Rhea that Rhea was mistreating you. Neither possibility made you feel particularly fantastic. Liv Morgan, on the other hand...