OCs Info

Main Characters in this episode: Princess Hira, Empress Sindel, Princess Kitana, Princess Mileena, Hiroto Mei, Hiroski Timberlake, Li Mei, Susan Murphy, B.O.B, The Missing Link, Dr. Cockroach

Hira: She is a thirteen year old girl who recently just got graduated at age 13 with her best friend, Hiroko unfortunately they can't go to the same college so they are separated, she's all alone now.

Hiroto Mei: He is 113 year old boy who used to live in the Outworld, now living in Hira's world, everyone from Mortal Kombat 1 must learn how to live in Hira's world, like how to not cause any fights cause that'll get you arrested for assault, and go to school like a normal kid; however everyone is already afraid of Mileena because of her Tarkat disease, so nobody wanted him at any high schools, the only school that was accepting him was..... SFIT, Hira's school.

Hiroski Timberlake: Hiroski is a 13 year old girl who has no memories of her birth parents nor where she's from, all she knows is that she was found wandering alone without any adults around, she is a adopted daughter of Daniel Timberlake and Aiesha Timberlake and a adopted younger sister to Kenya and Bruce Timberlake, her car is everyone's favorite tow truck, Tow Mater.

Hira's Superpowers: Teleportation, Levitation, Spells, Understanding Animals and Sea Creatures, Being Able To Turn Into a Giant When Angered

Hiroto's Superpowers: Superstrength

Hiroski's Superpowers: Superspeed

Hira's Species: She's Half-Human Half-Monster Hybrid, as she has horns in her head and a tail.

Hiroto's Species: He's a Outworlder like his mother, Li Mei and everyone else from the Outworld.

Hiroski's Species: She's a human.