Luka then just told her he wanted alone time with me which we rarely get for extended periods of time . Katya shut up after that realizing if she came she would be dragging me to all her favorite places and Lu would be furious the whole time . Lorenzo and Andreas we giving us updates on how the adoption process was going so far .

Alessandro and Selena confessed that they were starting to try for a baby . I got so excited just thinking about Ales as a dad . He's amazing with Nova and I know just how much nova wants a little brother or sister . I was a little surprised due to a conversation aless and I had months ago where he told me he wasn't ready to have a baby , but I decided it wasn't the moment to bring that up .

          On one of the mornings our group got up early to go scuba diving which I hadn't done in so long

On one of the mornings our group got up early to go scuba diving which I hadn't done in so long . Javi Diego and I had all been certified scuba divers for years it was one of my dads favorite activities to do on vacation and made sure we learned how to do it safely.

The water here in Malta is incredible we got to see many different living things under the water and even a few ship wrecks . Kenji and Gabriel got the scare of their lives when looking inside a shipwreck a large fish popped out at them .

          Later that same day all us couples separated to do our own thing

Later that same day all us couples separated to do our own thing . Lu organized for us to go on a sail boat and to sail all over Malta . It's was really beautiful but I'm not sure I'll ever step on another sailboat . The closet I've ever been to seasickness was on the sailboat .

I didn't throw up but I definitely didn't feel good while we were moving but I pushed through it just to experience the view . Lu felt bad that I didn't feel good but I kept telling him it wasn't his fault and that I had never experienced any kind of seasickness before so there was no way he could have known .

           Right now we're having our last meal here in Malta , breakfast

Right now we're having our last meal here in Malta , breakfast . Everyone else is leaving in a few hours to go back to New York but Lu and I are leaving in thirty minutes to head to Russia . We'll be staying in Luka's apartment in Moscow instead of his family's compound .

When I asked why he said if we stayed at the compound his grandmother would walk in unannounced when ever she wanted and he wanted privacy to do whatever he wanted to me whenever he wanted .

      After saying goodbye to everyone Luka and I took a car to the private airport in Malta where Lu's private jet was waiting for us

After saying goodbye to everyone Luka and I took a car to the private airport in Malta where Lu's private jet was waiting for us . Once on board we took off not too long after. Then Lu and I joined the mile high club together .

We landed in Moscow in the late afternoon , Lu's personal guards were waiting for us in their cars along with Lu's favorite car to use while in Russia a McLaren 720S coupe . It's definitely a sexy car .

      The drive to Luka's apartment is kinda long from the private airstrip the Petrova family owns

The drive to Luka's apartment is kinda long from the private airstrip the Petrova family owns . We spend most of the car ride singing along to music and laughing. Sometimes I catch myself laughing and can't believe I'm the same person I was a year ago .

A year ago before coming to live with my brothers I hardly ever showed emotion even with Javi and Diego I constantly felt like I had to be everyone's rock and if I wavered in emotion everything around me would crumble . I truly didn't realize how depressed I was until recently.

Realizing I probably got stuck in my head Lu runs his hand up and down my thigh . I squeezed his hand in acknowledgment. Thirty minutes later Lu pulled into the private garage for his apartment .

Luka's apartment is incredible the view is spectacular. We decided to have a quiet night in and just order food from Luka's favorite restaurant and just watch a couple movies . I can't wait to see what lu has planned for tomorrow.