Prologue: The Arrival of the Rainbow Friends

Start from the beginning

[Orange]: But what? What was that? —He asked himself with a raised eyebrow— Hellooooo? Is there anyone here? —Orange asked, but he didn't get an answer, he just sighed— Well, I don't think I have any other option to go investigate.

How curiosity had won him, Orange headed at full speed towards the place where the cries of the Pokémon could be heard, as he ran towards the place, his mind was filled with thoughts about what could be those strange and very particular noises that he heard.

[Orange]: Hmmmm, I just asked myself what's going on there, you never don't hear those noises every day, I just hope it's something interesting that's worth waking me up for —It was what Orange thought at that moment—

Orange followed the cries until he came across the source of the strange noises: a group of 6 little newborn Pokémon, their eyes full of tears and their high-pitched voices echoing their newborn loneliness, because there was no one to take care of them. Obviously, Orange was surprised to have found this peculiar surprise.

[Orange]: For all the colors that exist in this world, what the hell are these little creatures, and what are they doing in an abandoned place like this! -He commented with a totally surprised face, but after looking at them for a while, his surprised face changed to a suggestive one immediately- But wow, they look delicious, well, I think a second dinner wouldn't be bad at all. —He said with a sinister smile that was not at all trustworthy and a hungry tone—

Orange, at the beginning of this unexpected situation, although he felt surprised when he saw the little Pokémon, after seeing them better, he felt very hungry when he saw the 6 little Pokémon, since they looked very delicious, and Orange was already imagining having those little Pokémon for dinner, with the 6 Pokémon tied on top of plates and with Orange eating them one by one.

[Orange]: Maybe this is not so bad, because now I have a second dinner, what delicacies I have here, and the best of all, is that this is for me alone. -That was what Orange thought while he had a very hungry smile, and then, he proceeded to look at them with a suggestive face and began to slowly approach them- Hello little weirdos, I don't know, don't worry at all, his death will be very quick and I promise that I won't hurt you much. Ha-ha-ha.

When Orange slowly approached with an unreliable and sinister aura, just to eat the 6 Pokémon, they simply looked at him, with small tears in their eyes, but Orange, When he saw their little faces, he never expected what he saw in those young faces: pure innocence and tenderness.

The 6 little Pokemon, despite their cries, showed fascination and joy at Orange's presence, and thus, their tears were immediately replaced by joy and laughter, beginning to try to advance towards Orange. Thus the Rainbow Friend with the features of a gecko witnessed the first steps of the 6 little Pokémon, his laughter immediately filled the air as they extended their little arms (wings in the case of Quaxly) towards Orange. He didn't dare to hurt them once the 6 newborn Pokémon were able to reach him, hugging his legs lovingly, for some reason. unknown until this moment, his hunger left him at that moment, and he was a very eater.

[Orange]: Huh? What the f-? —He wondered when his hunger went away, but then, when he saw the 6 little Pokémon, his expression changed to tenderness—Aaaaaaaaw, they are so cute and very small, there, I think my heart is going to explode with tenderness.

With surprisingly great care and tenderness, Orange picked up the 6 little Pokémon one by one and placed them on his back, cradling them gently while giving them a warm smile, Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly returned the smile and smiled at him too.

[Orange]: I wonder what kind of monster, but one that is even worse than me, could abandon these little creatures that I don't know what the hell they are, but that are extremely adorable and they need to be cared, he or she must surely be sick in the head, and if they ever come here one day, I swear I'll tear him or her to shreds. —The orange-colored Rainbow Friend thought with a small angry grimace, but after a few seconds, it went away—

His deep booming voice soothed Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly. Orange wanted to make sure that they didn't feel alone anymore, not anymore, because now he was there and he was committed to taking care of them with all his love.

[Orange]: Now, now, don't cry anymore and don't be scared, my dear little ones —He assured them with his deep voice but now with a surprisingly soft and sweet tone, Despite being a terrifying monster, now his heart seemed to shine a little thanks to these little Pokémon— Daddy Orange is here for you now, and I promise that I will take care of you and give you love and affection, but before that, I must tell this to a very close and very important friend to me, in fact, she is my best friend, and I'm sure she will love and care for you very much.

With his delicate new burdens in tow, Orange hurried quickly toward the air vents, where she knew she would find her dear best friend, Purple, the long, thin purple Rainbow Friend who knew all the ducts like the back of her hand, stood in front of a ventilation grill, and Orange touched the grate with a soft tap, and soon, as he had expected, Purple emerged from the darkness and emerged from the ducts, revealing his slender, lanky form.

Initially shy, like Purple used to be, Purple's demeanor softened upon seeing his dear best friend. She couldn't help but smile a little. She was glad to see Orange, since he was his best friend and mostly it made his day, or in this case. The night, although she was surprised to see Orange awake at this hour, since Orange didn't like being woken up and it put him in a bad mood, but now he looked in a good mood.

[Purple]: Oh, hello Orange? Yes, it's a pleasure to see you, but..... what are you doing up at this time of night? I don't know that you hate being woken up at this hour? —Purple asked, a curious expression appeared on his round face and in his bulging eyes that he had—

Orange, con orgullo, le mostró los 6 Pokémon a su cuidado, lo que ahora estaba al cuidado de ambos, y los ojos de Purple se iluminaron de deleite. Tenía una dulce debilidad pura por las mascotas y los animales de todo tipo, ya que a ella le encantaban.

Orange, with great pride in his heart, showed the 6 Pokémon in his care, what was now in the care of both Rainbow Friends, and Purple's eyes They lit up with delight and joy. She had a sweet taste for pets, be they dogs, cats, hamsters, rabbits, everything and animals of all kinds, since she loved them very much.

[Purple]: Aaaaaw, Orange, thank you very much, you wouldn't have bothered. I would never have thought that you would give me a gift as cute and tender as this! But it's not my birthday yet, in fact, I don't remember when my birthday was..... But that doesn't matter, seriously, thank you! —The excited Purple exclaimed with great emotion, it was more than clear that she was happy with this gift—

Orange, upon hearing what her best friend said, laughed softly and told her everything about how she found these little Pokémon, to clarify the situation and let her know that perhaps, it was a gift, but one that could change their great friendship, but for the better, Purple's decision was clear and firm.

[Purple]: Ok, now it's decided, Orange, from this moment on, the two of us will take care of these cute little creatures - He said with a sweet voice to proceed to carry Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly in their long, lanky arms— I am very sure that these little ones could be our first semi-Rainbow Friends, when they grow up and they will be like our children, even though we are not a couple, hehe

Orange, after hearing Purple's speech, approached her, who bent down so that his best friend would touch him on the shoulder with his claw.

[Orange]: Oh, yup, you're so right, But first things first, for now, just let's try to investigate what each of these strange and small but super cute creatures are, we could start with this little macaque with a strange stick —He said, with a fallen smile on his face, looking at Grookey tenderly and caressing him—

And just like that, the friendship of these two Rainbow Friends, Orange and Purple, deepened much more on that very special night, when they both became found caretakers and protectors, forging a bond that, perhaps, would take them through many adventures in the world of the Rainbow Friends, but that would lead them to mysterious discoveries, such as, for example, where Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, Sprigatito, Fuecoco and Quaxly came from, and how they arrived at the ruins of Hemlock Woods, but that didn't matter for now, Orange and Purple now had their little "babies", who from now on, would be known as: "The Children of Orange and Purple"..........

[2180 Words]