16-20

registerLog inforget the password

front page

Ranking list

boys novels

Girls' Novels

Complete the novel

Novel classification

my bookshelf

Reading history

Feedback

69 book bar

Simplified

page

collect

Table of contents

set up

dark night

Report an error

  Chapter 16: The Female University Cannot Stay

  ...

  This winter is extremely cold, but it doesn't snow. It's almost the Chinese New Year, but it still doesn't snow. Now they are obviously in the south, but the weather is already ten degrees below zero.

  What kind of competition will An An and his school participate in this year? Schools with top students like An An will definitely want them to participate in the competition.

  Su Muyan and the others decided to go back to City S first to do a good job for the An family and give An An a break from school, just in time to go back and pick up his family. It seemed that the end of the world was really advanced.

  ...

  "An'an, what do you think of this kid Xiaoyan?" An's father asked An'an seriously.

  "It's good! What's wrong, dad? Why are you asking this all of a sudden?" An An was confused as to why her dad was asking this all of a sudden.

  Dad An looked at An An meaningfully and suddenly sighed: "How does he treat you?" "It's very

  good. He will take me up the mountain, take me down to the river to fish, and cook for me." , and he is Xia Xia's brother. If he treats me badly, I will tell Xia Xia and let Xia Xia deal with him." This silly girl didn't even know that when she was talking about Su Muyan, her face was full of joy The way he looked showed that he clearly cared about him.

  Seeing An An's reaction, An's father felt even more worried. The daughter he had finally raised was about to be transferred away by a wolf. Can he not be worried?

  That's all, just trust the boy from the Su family for a while. After spending so many days together, he still knows that the boy from the Su family is a good man.

  Thinking of the boy Su Muyan who came to him yesterday and said that he likes An An, that he will marry An An as his wife in the future, and that he will start to pursue An An, hoping to get his support, Dad An feels uncomfortable. When will his good daughter be targeted by this wolf? Already?

  Moreover, the girl who was targeted by the wolf was willing to do so, and she felt so depressed!
  "Ouch! It's true that girls are not allowed to stay in school! When my daughter grows up, she will have a sweetheart!" Now that Dad has figured it out, he doesn't have so many worries and teases An An.