"nobody look good with me but you."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚★⋆。˚ ⋆
┊ ┊ ┊ ⋆
┊ ┊ ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚★

i scroll through tiktok, i go to post a tiktok, choosing an audio and i decide to go with "I love you hoe by odetari

i scroll through tiktok, i go to post a tiktok, choosing an audio and i decide to go with "I love you hoe by odetari."

i post it and i read a comment stating i have a hickey on my neck, i look through the video and notice a hickey.

my eyes widen and i run to my mirror, looking at the hickey, trying to figure out how to cover it.

"shit shit shit." i say freaking out, i grab my concealer and it barely covers it.

"ugh!" i say and i just decide to say that i burnt it on my straightener.

i put on a pair of grey nike sweatpants and a red hoodie, i put on ugg slippers.

i pull my hair to the front to try and cover the hickey.

i grab my backpack and rush out of the house, i get into my car and drive to school.

i park my car and notice the jock from the other week and he's staring at me while biting his lip.

"ew." i say mentally preparing myself for today, and well the jock who is going to spend the day trying to 'bag' me.

i get out of my car and the jock instantly starts walking over to me.

"hey beautiful." he says leaning on my car, i grab my backpack from my car.

"hi." i say and he frowns dramatically.

"did i hurt your feelings love?" he says and i feel butterflies in my stomach at the word love.

"nope." i say being dry and waiting for him to move so i can get to homeroom.

"can i- can you move." i say slightly agitated and he shrugs.

"i don't know can i?" he says trying to be flirty,

i cross my arms, "i don't know? are you disabled." i ask agitated.

his smile turns into a smirk as he moves over slightly, giving me just enough room to squeeze through.

i roll my eyes, and shut my car door before walking past him.

"y/n, love can you be my girlfriend?" he asks teasing me in a flirty way.

"stop calling me love." i say continuing to walk and ignoring him.

"make me." he says and i swing around and stare him in the eyes, then i hear a bunch of girls screaming.

i swing my head around and see, ethan.

ethan getting harassed by a bunch of fan girls.

today just got a whole lot more interesting.

i watch as one of the girls kisses him and leads him to the back of the shed.

i feel my fists clam with anger.

i grab the jocks hand, "come with me."

"did you forget my name or something?" he asks and i tug him near the shed.

"no i know it's logan, now.. um what was your question." i ask trying to make ethan jealous, logan puts his hand on my waist as i lean against the wall and he's infront of me.

"will you be mine?" he asks and i shrug, "you have to show me how much of a good kisser you are." i say smiling and logan smiles, he grabs my leg by the thigh and pins me to the wall as we start making out.

i pull away as i see ethan holding hands with thag other girl.

that's the girl. the girl from the dance at prom.

i feel my heart sink to my stomach and my eyes get blurry.

was i just apart of his game?

"y/n are you okay?" logan says gently cupping my jaw with his hand.

"i just. i need some air." i say and i grab my bag and run inside of the school building holding back sobs.

i run into a chest and i nearly fall but they catch me, i look up.

ethan.

i back away and he stares at me confused, "y/n..?" he asks and i roll my eyes and walk away.

i hear the girl laughing, i feel anger slowly bubbling up inside me,

"who was that?" she says teasing him and i hear him say.

"no clue." he says and i swing my body around, walking back towards them.

i go up to ethan, i grab his face with my arms and pull him into a kiss.

the girl stands there, confused, and in awe.

i wipe my lips and ethan's eyes go wide, his cheeks turn pink.

i lean into his ear and whisper, "fuck you." i say and i hear him whimper a little bit.

i back away and smile, i wave bye to him and blow a kiss to the girl he was with.

everybody stares at me in the hallway, whispering.

and then i see logan at the end of the hallway, confused, and frustrated.

"what the fuck." he says and he grabs my hand, "what?" i ask and he shakes his hand.

"i thought you liked me." he says and i shrug, "i know i was just a bet logan." i say and he looks over at his friends and he lets go of my hand and sighs.

"dammit, i'm sorry." he says and i shrug, "it's whatever." i mumble and i walk away.

i walk into my homeroom, "we have a new student, ethan." my teacher says.

i roll my eyes, she scans the room and her eyes land on the open seat next to me, "take a seat next to-" she goes to say.

"y/n." he says finishing her sentence and he plops down next to me.

i move my stool over, "i'm not a disease-" he says and i shrug.

"you look like one." i mumble and he scoffs.

"whatever." he says and i smile.

he smiles too and looks at me, "there's your beautiful smile." he says and i feel butterflies in my stomach.

"shut up." i say flustered and trying to cover my blush pink face.

he leans in close to me and i can smell his cologne, as he leans closer to whisper something in my ear.

"make me." he says and he leans away and smirks .

i roll my eyes, "fuck you." i mumble and he looks me up and down, "i'll allow it." he says and he shrugs.

my eyes go wide, and the butterflies in my stomach flutter, and my face turns pink, my palms turn sweaty.

i look him up and down too, trying to stay calm.

"nobody looks good with me but you." i say and he nods his head and leans close, our lips almost touching.