"destroy myself just for you."

┊         ┊       ┊   ┊    ┊        ┊
┊         ┊       ┊   ┊   ˚★⋆。˚  ⋆
┊         ┊       ┊   ⋆
┊         ┊       ★⋆
┊ ◦
★⋆      ┊ .  ˚
           ˚★

the more me and ethan talked the more we got to know eachother, the more we laughed, and the less awkward it was

today today it the day me and ethan are finally meeting after months of only talking virtually.

he's coming to my house for dinner, i curl my hair and put on a pretty satin red dress on, i put socks on and do my makeup.

i hear my doorbell ring and my dogs start to bark and i rush downstairs to and smell my mom making mexican food((or whatever u want))

i open the door and watch ethan's face light up and he holds a bouquet of flowers in his hand and he's wearing a black suit.

"hey." i say and he smiles at me, "you look.. gorgeous." he says looking me up and down flustered, i smile and take the flowers.

"come sit, and thank you." i say and he sits down in the chair next to me, my dad stares him down and my mom walks in with the food.

"hello sweetheart." my mom said with a smile and he nods his head and smiles back, "thank you for having me." ethan says

soon we finish eating and me and ethan go upstairs to my bedroom,  we sit there for a little while.

"wanna watch a movie?" i say finally breaking the silence, he nods his head.

i grab the remote and put on a horror movie, i move closer to ethan and he puts his arm around my shoulder and i put my head on his shoulder.

i get scared and jump a little and ethan holds me tighter, the movies over and it's dark out, "should you be leaving now?" i ask and he shrugs.

"probably." he says getting up and i stand up to and hug him, he smells good, like really expensive cologne.

"ethan.?" i say looking up and see him looking down at me like he's begging for something, or wanting something.

"yes..?" he mumbles under his breathe, i move my lips closer to his.

he puts his hands around my waist and his grip slowly gets tighter the closer my lips get to his.

inches, between us.

now, if one of us moves even a centimeter closer our lips would be together.

ethan puts his and on my chin and pulls me in.

we start kissing slowly, and then we hear walking up my stairs and we pull away.

he looks at me with his pretty brown eyes, my lipgloss kind of smudged on his lips and i wipe it off with my finger and he grabs my hand and kisses my cheek again.

"do you want me to drive you home?" i ask and ethan nods his head.

we walk out and get into my car, ethan decides to drive and so he drives to his house, he turns the car on and puts on hand on the steering wheel while the other is on my thigh.

inside my stomach is turning and twisting and butterflies and fluttering.

he pulls into the driveway and takes his hand off of the wheel and puts it on my cheek pulling me in and kisses me.

i smile and he closes the door and waves goodbye, he starts walking to his house and i get into the drivers seat and drive home.

i get out of my car and run upstairs to my room and shower, i use coconut body wash from bath and body works.

i get into my pajamas, aka a pair of pink shorts from pretty little thing and a black tank top, i french braid my hair.

i grab my phone and open a text from ethan.

-goodnight pretty girl, i hope we can hang out again soon!

i smile at the text and text him back, i put my phone down and fall asleep, thinking about him.

//sorry for the short chapter 😭