𓄂Chapter 32|Late Night Meetings𓄂

Start from the beginning

On the way to their room, Yuu let out a brief 'Ooh' of realization as he glanced back to Y/N.

"I think the Octavinelle housewarden might also be 'part of the recent accidents."

That got Y/Ns attention as he followed behind the shorter boy, silently pressing him for more details with an interested stare.

"Mmm... I'm not too sure, but the Housewarden seemed really confident that his dorm wasn't gon' be targeted."

Yuu tilted his head while his eyes drifted around, sorting through his thoughts and previous conversations he'd had with the Housewarden.

"'M not sure how much he played into it, but I don't think it's too much."

Y/N nodded his head in understanding before coming to his own conclusion on the matter.

"Perhaps he made some sort of deal with the perpetrator." Y/N watched as Yuus eyes widened and looked over to him.

"Waah! You're a genius, Y/N! That's probably it!"

Yuu praised Y/Ns suggestion without a second thought with his eyes sparkling with awe and admiration. Y/N scratched his cheek as he shifted his gaze away from Yuus.

Their steps slowly came to a halt as they stopped infront of an old wooden door. Yuu let go of Y/Ns hand and turned the door handle, doing his best to prevent it from creaking like the front door.

Upon entering the room, the two layed their eyes on a sleep Grim, who was curled up in the middle of the fluffy pillows on the bed. Yuu laughed quietly as he discarded his jacket and blazer before taking a change of clothes from the closet.

Y/N turned himself away from the boy as he carefully picked up the sleeping Grim to move him to one side of the bed to make room for the both of them to lay down aswell. There was little protest and the beast continued to snore away.

"He seems pretty tired?"

Yuu, finished changed into pajamas with chibi squirrel designs, climbed into the bed and layed down in the middle before cradling Grim in his arms.

Y/N snorted with amusement as he thought back to the earlier happening of the day, earning a suspicious look from Yuu.

"We had a bit of a run in with a stray cub that wanted to play a little game." Y/N answered the boys look with a small smile and jolly tone.

Yuus eyes held even more suspicion towards Y/N, but he let it go with a sigh as he and Grim were tucked into bed. Y/Ns smile lessened a bit as he sat down on the edge of the bed and ran his fingers through Yuus hair.

"Don't worry about it, Child Yuu. Go to bed now." Y/N leaned forward and rested his forehead to the boy's for a brief moment before pulling back.