Confinement (BBxL)

So I got this idea from that one episode of Death Note where Light and Misa are being detained. Yeah. so random. but anyway I hope you enjoy this one. and remember requests are always welcomed! =^-^=

L's POV

It has been a week since we have detained B. He hasn't said anything about his recent murders. I will try to speak to him face to face. although he is behind bars at this moment in time. I start to walk to where he is being detained. Watari tries to follow me but i say "I have to do this alone. feel free to monitor our conversation via the cameras and wire taps." he simply nods and stays behind.

When i get there, i see B's face pressed up against the bars. "You look pathetic." i say to him. "Thanks. you look fabulous as well." He says sarcastically. The room is silent for quite a while until he finally speaks up. "When are you going to stop pretending that you hate me?" he asks sounding impatient. "Well, you know the truth, so i don't see why this arrangement is a problem. i simply must do what is right in the eyes of the law." I say. "Say the tuth. out loud. so that anyone who is listening in can hear." he says. B can be really demanding of me sometimes.

"The truth is, I don't want you locked up in here. I was in fact on my way to release you. You may be a criminal in the eyes of the law but you were never a criminal in my eyes. We have history so of course I wouldn't want to believe that you killed three people." i say loud enough for Watari to hear me.

"Go on. we all know that there is more. say it all, say it now." he says smirking creepily.

"I love you Beyond Birthday."

~

~

~

~

~

~

4 weeks later

BB's POV

I walk around the very huge apartment that L had just rented out for the time being. "It feels so good to be free." I say to no one in particular.

F~L~A~S~H~B~A~C~K

i hear the unlocking of the door that i have been trapped behind.

"Hurry, follow me." i hear the familiar voice that belongs to L. I do what he says and follow him to his car. "Why are you saving me?" i ask.

"Like i said last week, I don't want you to be locked up." he explains. "But now I am forever going to be on the run." i say. "Quit being so pessimistic we will be on the run together." he holds his hand out for me to grab.

"Forever?" I question. "Forever." he answers sounding sure.

END OF FLASHBACK

I turn on a news channel and hear some one start talking about how later they were going to be talking about two fugitives and one of them is not who you would expect. "Hey L! i think you might want to hear this." I call to him. L walks into the room and looks at the TV screen. "One of the men is a murderer who had mysteriously escaped about a week ago. and the other is said to be the greatest detective L. Our information states that the two men share similar physical qualities so if you see two people who look alike, call your local police immediately." the newscaster says.

"Our life is about to get very interesting." i say. "I agree, very interesting."