|Boring day| - OSMP

TYPE - Fluff [ Open ending ]
SHIPS/DUOS - SBI + Mumza (not really? Idk- Phil and Mumza are just mentioned once)
WARNINGS - None...
       • FLUFFTOBER : Rainy day
( late again because I was tired asf-.. (( I will be skipping todays flufftober prompt )))

--

Wilbur groaned.

"Will, shut up." Tommy said from his place on the couch, dragging out the "p" slightly. "I'm talking to Tubbo and Ranboo."

The phantom hybrid rolled his eyes, sighing. He closed his eyes, choosing to just listen to the rain hitting the window.

He briefly heard Phil and Kristin talking in the kitchen and a few sounds of someone washing the plates sometimes as well. 'Dad must be washing the dishes.' He thought.

The brunnete looked at Techno, who was reading a book bear him.

"What are you reading, Tech?" Wilbur asked, looking at the bunny hybrid with a curious look in his eyes. "Art of War." Techno answered absentmindedly, not looking away from his book.

"...Can I read with you?" The phantom hybrid asked a bit hesitantly. Technoblade looked at him for a moment, thinking for a brief moment.

"Sure." The pink-haired bunny shrugged, moving slightly.

Wilbur smiled, sharp teeth glinting due to the light that came from the fire on the fireplace, walking towards the oldest and sitting besides him, laying his head on the bunny hybrid's shoulder.

His eyes started to close as started to fall asleep listening to the calm crackling of the fire and Tommy talking to his friends.

...