Amala parked on the driveway and we got out. Maybe she got the wrong location.

"Amala you sure ski sent you the right location?" I ask while looking around.

"Duh,now come on." She replied while walking to the house .

We got in and we were immediately greeted by the smell of alcohol,weed and sweat.

Y'know I regret coming but I'm just here for the hell of it.

We walked over to the kitchen and found some drinks, Amala drank some vodka and I drank sprite. There's gotta be one person who's gonna drive us back.

After getting our drinks I almost bumped into a guy with face tattoos,pink dreads and was wearing a Gucci jacket.

I almost recognised the figure.. Lil Pump..

"Oh shit,sorry mamas." Pump said while looking up and down.

I was internally disgusted but I put on a fake smile.

"It's fine." I say while getting out of the kitchen.

"Wait! "He called after me but it was too late.

A few hours later

Amala and I were having fun,we had our crazy moments here and there. We were twerking and just singing and rapping the lyrics to the songs that we know.

Then it played one of my songs which made everyone cheer and it looked they were about to turn the fuck up.

"This my shit!" I yelled before yelling the lyrics along with the crowd. Amala pulled out her phone and recorded me.

"Aye,im like "ay bitch who's your mans?" Aye"

"Can't keep my dick in my pants,aye"

"My bitch don't love me no more,aye"

"She kicked me out,I'm like "vro" aye"

"Aye,that bitch don't wanna be friends,aye"

"Aye,i gave her dick she amen. aye"

"She put her tongue on my dick , aye."

I keep rapping and Amala was giggling while recording me.

Jahseh's POV

People were jumping around while rapping to my song look at me! Yeah those niggas love my shit. I kept looking around and saw a brown girl with blue streaks in her hair. I saw her face and she had blue eyes,a small nose and plump lips..damn she fine.

"Aye vro,who's that girl with the blue streaks in her hair?" I asked Craig,one of my close friends and member of the members only.

"Oh her? That's Brooklyn Storm." He replied after taking a sip from his red cup.

"The Paranoid Era girl?" Ming asked.

"Yep." Craig replied.

Brooklyn Storm huh? Okay..

I took a sip from my red cup and told the boys that I would be back.

I joined the crowd scanning for her and after a short while I found her. I found her jumping and rapping to my lyrics...nah lemme just watch her having fun.

5 minutes later

Novalie's POV

The song just finished and I'm catching my breath from jumping around and rapping the lyrics .