For the rest of the morning, I kept posing in front of the camera. We only stopped when they needed to retouch my makeup and change my wardrobe. The stylist immediately covered me with a thin cloth so I could remove the bikini top. The moment the bikini top was removed from me, they replaced it with a nipple tape.

Mabuti na lang talaga at kami lang ang nandito. Walang ibang nanonood, kami-kami lang na kasama sa shoot.

My eyes roamed around the exclusive beach. When my eyes settled on a tall, brunette and mestizo man sitting on a sun lounger with a laptop on his lap under the coconut tree, my heart went frenzied.

How come he's watching me here?! Akala ko ba nandito siya para magtrabaho?

Croisx turned his head at the exact moment my attention landed on him. Our gazes locked, and my stomach swooped for meeting his intense gaze.

He held my eyes hostage even when the shoot resumed. Tinitigan niya ako ng mariin. I only looked away when Horst called me to start posing.

I lay down on my side on the milky white sand and covered my bare chest using my arms. Since I was lying down on my side, my upper leg angle. The liquor bottle was leaning on my stomach, submerging on the white sand.

Hindi ko matignan ang pwesto ni Croisx dahil nakahiga ako pero kahit ganoon, ramdam ko pa rin ang mariin at mainit niyang titig sa akin.

Ito ba ang sinasabing trabaho ni Croisx? Ang panoorin ako?

"You're really a legend, Khrizanta! Look at these photos, so gorgeous!" The photographer praised me after the shoot. I smiled and looked at the raw photos in the monitor. I like how the photos turned out. Seductive but elegant.

The shoot usually finished in five to seven hours, but it finished earlier than expected since they were satisfied with the first five shots. Later in the evening, the shoot will resume again for the liquor advertisement, whose theme is midnight dusk.

Now that the shoot finished early, we had the free time to explore the Island until the evening came. Sabay-sabay kaming magla-lunch sa restaurant na malapit sa exlusive beach.

We were eating at the restaurant when Croisx entered the premises. Ang mga kasamahan kong babae ay napalingon sa kanya. He's only wearing simple summer clothes, but his presence is overflowing.

Bella glanced at me and whispered. "That's your friend, right?"

I glanced at Croisx before looking back at her. "He's not my friend," I clarify. "He's just an acquaintance. Brother-in-law of my best friend."

"Oh. . ." Napatango-tango siya.

After the lunch, nagkanya-kanya kami nang lakad. Naglibot ang mga kasamahan ko dahil gusto nila i-explore ang Palawan. I told them to have their best time. I said I was going back to the hotel room to rest, but the truth is, I'm looking for Croisx. I want to apologize to him.

Kismet really sided with me because I saw him entering a cabana in front of the beach. I marched towards his way while thinking about how I should start apologizing. I saw him sitting on the cabana, so I immediately sat beside him, making him glance at me.

"Hey, you're here," he chirped.

I looked at him. "I-I just want to apologize for accusing you earlier. It was rude of me. I thought—"

"Save your words. It's not a big deal." Our eyes lingered on each other. "If I were in your shoes, I would also think you're my stalker. You're a supermodel, and having a stalker is hard, yeah?"

"It is. . ." I swallowed when I remembered my stalker in the past. "I-I'm scared. I don't like to have a stalker," I admitted.

An emotion cramped his face as he let out a harsh exhale through his nose.