CHAPTER 20 🔞

Hymen

WARNING-R18. Read at your own risk.

CROISX's fingers curled around the band of my gym shorts and began pulling it down alongside my red lacy thong.

While his lips went to attack my neck, sucking and flicking the spots he knew drove me crazy. I tried to pull away from his hold to touch him, but as I tried, he seized both of my wrists above my head and captured them in one large hand.

"Croisx." I gasped, looking him in the eyes when he cupped my throbbing feminity, pressing a finger on my clit. His eyes were full of desire as he stared at me as he kept playing with my clit.

"Fuck. . ." I cursed breathlessly and bit my lower lip to stop the moans from getting louder.

"You're so wet," Croisx whispered. His finger slowly sank between my folds, curling it inside. "Do you like this, mi vida? Do you like how my finger plunged inside your cunt?"

My cheeks flustered as my eyes fluttered wide because of his daring words. His finger moved faster, and it became harder to hold back my moans. I kept whimpering under his touch.

"Do you like this?" he whispered over my ear, slightly kissing the shell of my ear.

I held my breath as he added another finger, toyed with the wetness seeping from my core before gently thrusting in, and I threw my head against the locker, a choking groan releasing from my lips.

"Oh my. . . Fuck." I moaned once more, trying to keep my voice quiet, afraid that the people from outside will hear me. His lips went back to trailing up my neck as he coaxed me with his fingers, curling against the spot he was getting to know a little too well.

I couldn't stand it any longer. I needed his cock inside me. "Please. . ." My voice became weak, desperate, and almost begging.

He looked so dominant right now. I should be the dominant when it comes to fucking, yet my body was already under his mercy. For the first time in my life, I became submissive.

"Croisx. . . Please." I begged desperately, feeling a strong wave in my stomach. "Please, fuck me." Whimpers left my lips when his thumb rubbed my clit faster, and soon, I was shuddering in euphoria.

Croisx pulled his fingers from my core, my juices coating them.

My eyes went wide when he took his fingers and sucked them to taste myself on him. My throat bobbed as I watched him suck the fingers that he inserted inside my pussy. Holy fuck. That was hot. I practically melted by the sight.

"I didn't know this could taste good." He mumbled sensually.

I swallowed hard. God, I wanted him so bad that it hurt.

I hooked my hand on the band of his shorts, slowly pulling down his shorts alongside his boxers and his erection sprung free. I stroke his huge cock with my left hand, making him moan in pleasure.

"Ahh. . ." he moaned.

I pulled his head to me and desperately pressed my lips to his. I gasped when Croisx lifted me up and pinned me back against the locker. My legs immediately hugged his waist as my arms locked into his shoulders.

One long erotic moan escaped from both of our lips when he jerked his hips and his manhood inserted fully. His cock automatically stretches my opening wall.

"Fuck. . ." I moaned as he began fucking me. His thrust was so gentle, like he was so afraid to hurt me. I cupped his face and kissed him fully on the lips. I bit his bottom lip, making him groan.