CHAPTER 3

In A Relationship

        I CAN'T believe I just declared someone my boyfriend. I wanted to puke so bad after I left Croisx outside his unit, looking like a hot tomato because I kissed him again. I mean, it's just a peck on the lips. It didn't last for five seconds, but his entire face turned red immediately.

Napahilamos ako ng mukha saka problemadong umupo sa sofa. It's that damn stalker's fault why I just bent my rule! Bakit ba kasi siya bumalik?!

I took a deep breath and shut my eyes tightly, causing the memories of the past to penetrate my brain - How that psycho cornered me in the dark side of the club. And how he harrassed me and even stalked me for a whole year.

I met that psycho when I was still in my senior year at university. We met in the club when I came along with my classmates. I danced with him and exchanged flirty conversation, but that's it. We didn't even make out. We exchanged socials before the day ended.

I thought we would never see each other, but after a week, I was surprised when he sent me flowers and chocolates. Of course, alam ko na kaagad ang balak niya. He wanted to court me, but I rejected him because I don't like to be in a serious relationship. He never messaged me since then and even blocked me. Then, the night after our graduation, an unknown flower with a note saying 'congratulations, sweetheart,' was given to me.

That time, I didn't have a fuck buddy because Leoniel and I made it quits and decided to be friends na lang for the sake of Dwight. So, wala akong maisip na pwedeng magpadala ng bulaklak na 'yon. Since then, someone has been sending me a photo of myself every day with messages. Halatang sinusundan ako dahil palaging kuha sa malayo ang mga picture.

After a year, we met again, but this time, he was a passenger in the airplane. I don't have a choice but to approach him because he's a passenger and I'm a flight attendant. When he asked me for a dinner, I rejected him again because I have other plans.

I thought I would never meet him, but we met again in a club. He was drunk and wasted that he forcibly pulled me into the corner of the club and fucking harassed me. Mabuti na lang at may mga nakakita sa nangyari na binabastos niya ako kaya napalabas siya sa club.

I thought I was safe, pero paglabas ko sa club ay nandoon pala siya sa sasakyan ko, naghihintay. He cornered me again and forced me to ride in his car. When I budged, he slapped my face. One of my colleagues saw what happened, and he saved me from that psycho. I told the whole story when we brought him to the police station. Nalaman ko rin na siya pala ang nagpapadala ng mga creepy photos ko. He's been stalking me for a whole year! Jesus!

They detained him, and I don't know how many days or weeks, but I requested a restraining order for him.

"That psycho didn't learn his lesson," I mumbled to myself.

I stood up and walked towards the kitchen, grabbing a glass of wine. I need to drink to ease my mind. I pour a red wine into the glass and sip on it. Napangiti ako nang malasahan ang wine. Berry flavor wine. . .

I leaned on the countertop while mulling about what I had done earlier. Croisx doesn't know anything about relationships. If he does, I'm sure it wasn't enough. He's obviously a submissive.

Hindi ko alam na may lalaki pang walang experience. Some men were still virgins, but at least they already had their first kiss and even got into a relationship. Pero ang isang ito, literal na wala ni isa. It's rare to see a guy like him. Where did he come from? A cave?

I took my phone from the table and searched for his name on Instagram. No results found. Baka wrong spelling ako. I tried the other spellings of his name, but the result is still the same, no user found. Seriously? Don't tell me wala siyang instagram? That's absurd!