My life is in New York now.

The maid quickly opened the gate for us. I rolled down the window and thanked her. Gulat na gulat siya nang makita ako kaya natawa ako. I was about to enter the house when I found that all the lights were off and all the curtains were down so no light was coming in the whole house. Isang hakbang pa at biglang bumukas ang ilaw at may sumigaw ng 'surprise' mula sa loob ng mansion.

The corner of my eyes quickly moistened as I roamed my eyes on the living room. The whole place was full of balloons and flowers. My brother-in-law, Kuya Reeve was holding a banner with 'Welcome home, highest-paid model' lettering on the banner.

Finally, I'm home!

The wedding of Ariella and Zachariah came. It was a beach wedding held on the private island by Zachariah Silvestre itself. The beachfront is set up in a boho design. Red and white rose petals scattered into the white and fine sand. The aisle lights on the walkway down to the altar highlight the main stage.

The wedding is set at sunset time. The blue sky is painted with pink and purple hues. The color of the sky gives a majestic reflection to the beach. The whole scenery was beautiful and peaceful. 

I was wearing a willow pink off-shoulder dress with a slit. The length of the dress covers up until my knee. My make up was light, but it enhance my features. My hair was in a loose low bun. The hairstylist put a pink flower clip on my hair as part of the theme.

Suddenly, someone just appeared from my side. I glanced at it, but my lips immediately parted when our eyes locked into each other. His midnight gray eyes looked at me like he was dipping at my soul.

"Y-You. . ." I pointed my finger at him. "What are you doing here?" I asked in confusion.

He was wearing a white crisp button-down shirt tucked inside a light gray slacks. He has a necktie and a slate blue coat that is widely opened. Not gonna lie, he look so handsome with his outfit.

He pointed himself in confusion. I nodded, still surprised.

"I'm the best man," he answered in a sarcastic tone.

Nalaglag ang panga ko. Hindi pa rin ako nakapagsalita dahil sa pinaghalong gulat at pagkapahiya.

Oh, shit! He's the best man while I'm the maid of honour!

"The groom is my brother," he added after seeing my reaction.

"You're Zachariah's brother? Baby brother?" I asked.

Irritation crossed his eyes for a second, but it faded quickly.

"Baby, huh? I'm not a baby anymore." He said, clicking his tongue.

My eyes automatically drifted on his body until it stopped on the middle of his thighs. Yeah right, he's not a baby anymore. I  blink and cleared my dried throat when I realized I've been staring at his crotch. Damn it, Khriz.

Mabuti na lang at umayos na kami nang sinabihan kami na darating na ang bride. Dahil magkatabi kami, his perfume scent and the natural scent of his body were invading my nose! He smells so fucking good. I want to dip my nose into his neck and smell him all day.

I shook my head and composed myself. Behave, Khrizanta!

Mabilis na tumugtog ang mabagal at malamyos na musika nang magsimulang maglakad si Ariella kasama ang nanay at ang kapatid niyang si Pao-pao. Zachariah was at the end of the stage with a smile but was in tears as he watched Ariella approach him.

She looks so beautiful in her tube flowy white dress with tiny white flowers on it. Under her veil, I could see her wide smile while walking towards Zachariah.