"Kumo"

His head snapped up immediately hearing someone call his name. How long was he in his head?

"U-Uh, yeah?" What's up?"

He looked up and saw Ichigo slinging his bag over his shoulder. "I was trying to get your attention. Lunch's over now, we gotta get going."

"It is?" Kumo sighs, checking the time on his phone. Sure enough, lunch was over. "Right..."

He stood up, dusting his uniform off and picking up any trash. He followed after the group, staring at the ground as he walked. He couldn't believe he was stuck in his head again. He sighs, frustrated. It's been a while since that happened. Kumo always seen it as a sign of bad luck. Who could blame him?

About two and a half hours later, school was out. He was still following Ichigo and his group. Suddenly he heard a ringing noise, which came from Ichigo's Soul Pager.

"Hmm...seems like there's a few Hollow's nearby. We should check it out."

"Hollows?" Kumo asked. "Oh wait, those monster things with the white masks, right?"

"Yep. Not too difficult to deal with."

"Okay...I'll come with. I don't have much else to do anyway. Besides, I want to test these powers of mine out some more. I haven't had them for long."

Ichigo nodded, with Orihime giggling happily and Chad giving Kumo a thumbs up.

"Unfortunately I can't help you guys tonight. I have some important things to work out."

"Alright then," Ichigo says, turning towards Kumo. "You ready?"

Kumo nodded, with an expression of anticipation on his face.

Ichigo smiles lightly, staring ahead. "Let's go!"

With Soi Fon

The Sqaud Two captain had been going around all day eliminating Hollow's that kept appearing. It was honestly getting on her nerves. Once she was done clearing out one group of Hollow's, she barely made it to her Gigai before another group appeared. And another. And so on and so forth.

Right now, she had thrown her cloak off so she could use Shunko, allowing her to get to the Hollow swarms quicker.

Her zanpakutou, Suzumebachi, was in its Shikai form, a wrist brace that was connected to a gold stinger on her middle finger by a small gold chain. She was blitzing around the Hollows, trying to find an opening, which she did.

Reeling her arm back, she blitzed towards the Hollow's, extending her arm.

"NIGEKI KESSATSU!"

In the blink of an eye, A black butterfly like marking appeared on various parts of the Hollow's, and then flashed red, killing the Hollow's instantly, turning them to dust. She let her arm fall to her side as she sighed, feeling tired from continuously fighting Hollow swarms. She thought she finally had a moment to rest when suddenly...

"HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SO BADASS!"

She was startled and immediately kicked something, or rather someone, in the face, she then flashstepped behind the mystery person, grabbing their arm, twisting it and pinning it behind their back. She slammed the person into the ground, pointing Suzumebachi at the person's neck.

"Who are...wait it's you..."

The mystery person was in fact Kumo, who was whimpering in pain.

"Ow ow ow ow! Please get off, it hurts!"

Soi Fon was confused. Why was he here? That question was soon answered as she heard the voice of the Substitute Soul Reaper.

"Hey, Kumo! You alright?!"

"N-Never better! O-ow..."

Soi Fon quickly removed her grip from Kumo's arm, standing up. Kumo followed suit, massaging his arm.

Ichigo had arrived alongside Orihime and Chad, who was still in their school uniforms.

"Hey, man you alright? What happened?"

"Oh, nothing really..."

Soi Fon looked at Ichigo, curiosity in her eyes.

"Why are you here, Kurosaki?"

"Uh, well I got a ping on my Soul Pager saying a group of Hollow's nearby...but I guess you've already taken care of it."

Soi Fon nodded, crossing her arms. "Yes I did. And I almost killed your friend here."

She looked up at Kumo, narrowing her eyes. She heard the group (with the exception of Kumo) gasp. Dropping her head, she explains what happened.

"Relax. I wasn't going to kill him. After I eliminated the Hollow's, I heard a voice behind me, so I instinctively attacked and subdued him, only to find out it was Kumo."

Orihime rushed to Kumo's side, using her powers to heal his arm. She didn't know why, but Soi Fon couldn't take her eyes off of him. Why was that? She had to do more investigating some day. Maybe follow him around, find out what was special about him.

Shaking her head, she turned to face Ichigo.

"Anyway, your friend should be fine...mostly. I didn't use to much force. And believe me. I know when I use too much force."

"R-Right...anyway I guess we came here for nothing."

"Yes you did. You should be faster next time. You're a Substitute Soul Reaper. I shouldn't be doing your job for you."

Ichigo began to sweatdrop as Soi Fon berated him.

"Y-Yes ma'am...but may I ask why are you here anyway? And without your Lieutenant, Marechiyo?"

Soi Fon turned her head, scoffing with an expression of disdain, but she had subconsciously turned towards Kumo's direction.

"Tch, don't question your superiors. Besides, you're a Substitute."

Ichigo swallowed nervously.

"Y-Yes ma'am!"

Soi Fon 'tch'd' again, and turning to grab her cloak and her Gigai. Suzumebachi had returned to its sealed form, which she used to open a Senkaimon. With a final look at the group, her eyes lingered on Kumo before her vision was engulfed in white, and she was back in the Soul Society.

"She's so cool and badass..."

Despite nearly having his arm broken and killed by her, Kumo couldn't help but gush at her. Ichigo sighed, looking at Kumo again, rubbing his head.

"Dude you need serious help."

[Okay, so here's the next chapter. Wasnt long, and not much action. I'm working on that. Next chapter is going to be a Halloween themed chapter, which would canonically take place later in the story.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. Also, I'm honestly surprised by how well this book is going so far. 500+ reads. Pretty good if I say so myself. I'm going to continue trying to get better at writing so you, the reader's, can enjoy this book more and more.

Thats all I have for now, and again. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.]

[Also, have this picture of Soi Fon :)]